Suspicious Wife Causes Car Bomb Scare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suspicious Wife Causes Car Bomb Scare

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:56 am

A wife who suspected her husband of having an affair sparked a bomb alert after the man found a device under his car.

Businessman William Sachiti spotted the cigarette packet-sized GPS tracker and feared the worst having previously been in the security business.
The bomb squad was called and the street cordoned off and the man called his wife, Diletta Bianchini, an oncologist who works at the Royal Marsden Hospital in Sutton, Surrey.
The entrepreneur, who once appeared on TV's Dragons' Den, had recently begun working late and his wife thought he was having an affair.
She hired a private investigator, who then bugged Mr Sachiti's silver Lexus SC430.
When Mr Sachiti spotted the tracker he went to the nearest police station and the High Street in Sutton, Surrey, had to be shut down.

"(It) was the wife who hired someone to follow me as she was concerned about my new ambiguous work hours," he explained. "She may well have thought I'm having an affair but I'm not.
"My wife has always been that sort of person who has wanted to know where I am."
As police began to cordon off the area, Mr Sachiti telephoned his wife and she confessed.
"I'm just so sorry it happened. "It was a huge mistake and I was out of my mind," she said.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: "Police cordoned off the immediate area to traffic and pedestrians.
"The bomb disposal squad, London Fire Brigade and London Ambulance Service were called but cancelled shortly after when police officers were informed by the driver's wife that she had arranged to have a tracking device fitted underneath the rear of her husband's car.
"The security company who had fitted the device was contacted and described exactly what the device looked like - a cigarette packet-sized box with two magnets attached - and exactly where the device had been installed."

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16108192

affraid affraid affraid I wonder if she will get prosecuted for the trouble caused, and whether the couple will remain together have this 'little' episode Laughing

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspicious Wife Causes Car Bomb Scare

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:06 pm

Makes you wonder what security business he was in if he was checking under his car?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Nems Again wrote:Makes you wonder what security business he was in if he was checking under his car?

Says he was previously in the security business, so perhaps thinks he might have enemies?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Compass wrote:

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16108192

affraid affraid affraid I wonder if she will get prosecuted for the trouble caused, and whether the couple will remain together have this 'little' episode Laughing

LOL! phil - how undignified

if i ever found out a fella was having me followed due to suspicions then i would ditch him very very quickly.
trust is fundamental imo.

have you or doug ever checked up on each others phones or any other partner.

i think the relationship isn't worth having if you dont trust your partner and have to resort to subterfuge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Never with Doug.

In a previous relationship i arrived home from a break early and i remember checking the cigarette buts in the ash tray to check that they were the brand that he smoked, and checked for other ones etc.

I would agree, it isn't good when you can't trust your partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top