Tricks on close friends!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Can't believe that i'm posting this, but i'll stick with my normal standards!

Doug was saying, that when he an his ex partner used to arrive home at 3AM in the morning, after a nights clubbing, they used go around to a close neighbours house as she was always up late!

He says that he once went into her bedroom wardrobe (without permission) and dressed up in some of her clothes and shoes etc, then came down the stairs wearing all of her stuff! affraid

He says that she went berserk....But saw the prank for what it was in the end!

What would some of the women oh here think if someone did that to them, and would they see the funny side?

PS He has just seen what i'm typing, through asking the questions and says 'Your horrible' Tee hee

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Compass wrote:

He says that he once went into her bedroom wardrobe (without permission) and dressed up in some of her clothes and shoes etc, then came down the stairs wearing all of her stuff! affraid

He says that she went berserk....But saw the prank for what it was in the end!


LOLOLOL! that would be probably my reaction too phil

doug's a naughty lad!! Very Happy

xx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:25 pm

You find out something new ever now and then! Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Compass wrote:Can't believe that i'm posting this, but i'll stick with my normal standards!

Doug was saying, that when he an his ex partner used to arrive home at 3AM in the morning, after a nights clubbing, they used go around to a close neighbours house as she was always up late!

He says that he once went into her bedroom wardrobe (without permission) and dressed up in some of her clothes and shoes etc, then came down the stairs wearing all of her stuff! affraid

He says that she went berserk....But saw the prank for what it was in the end!

What would some of the women oh here think if someone did that to them, and would they see the funny side?

PS He has just seen what i'm typing, through asking the questions and says 'Your horrible' Tee hee


As I had a husband who was a transvestite, I would probably say it didn't suit him and get him to go up and put on something that did!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:36 pm

I used to stay over quite a lot with a very close friend of mine many years ago.

His father was a transvestite, his father used to come over, but i think he might have had the OP, as he was always dressed as a woman.

His ex wife hated it though, but he was there to see his son, and they had a very close relationship.

How did you deal with that situation?

Anyway......Has anyone else played a prank on their friends like that?

What pranks?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:47 pm

i have a friend who is really into i think it's called feng shui

she obsessed about the fact that her ornaments have to be arranged in a certain way in order to get the right 'chi' - whatever Rolling Eyes

i used to wait till she went out the room and then re-arrange things and see how long it took her to notice

she used to go beserk

not a prank exactly just me being really irritating Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:48 pm

gelico wrote:i have a friend who is really into i think it's called feng shui

she obsessed about the fact that her ornaments have to be arranged in a certain way in order to get the right 'chi' - whatever Rolling Eyes

i used to wait till she went out the room and then re-arrange things and see how long it took her to notice

she used to go beserk

not a prank exactly just me being really irritating Very Happy

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by victorismyhero on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:52 pm

int te days before reversible electric drills, it was possible in some makes to effect reversal by swapping a couple of wires round....NOW

add to that the fact that paint stirrers..you know the things you buy to stir your 10 ltrs of emulsion with....only work one way...and if reversed (nooo they dont unstir it you twit) they lift the contents of the paint pot sky ward.....need I go on...... Rolling
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:08 am

A mate of mine once played a trick on me! He did something to my key meter and it blew up many years ago. Then i had to get the electric company out. That prank didn't go down well at all. Evil or Very Mad

Thank gawd for on line electric metres these days!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:54 am

Hahaha very funny thread. Will think of one after I stop laughing. lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:09 am

David wrote:Hahaha very funny thread. Will think of one after I stop laughing. lol!

I can't believe that people have never played a prank on their best mates! Not even when they were kids!

A bit too shy in coming forward methinks! study lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Well.....I have to admit to liking a bloke in drag lol....I fancied the pants off Eddie Izzard at one point - though he was kinda "masculine with mascara"

As for what Doug did.....I would've laughed and took photos of course!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:30 pm

eddie wrote:Well.....I have to admit to liking a bloke in drag lol....I fancied the pants off Eddie Izzard at one point - though he was kinda "masculine with mascara"

As for what Doug did.....I would've laughed and took photos of course!

I'll go with that, and who said men have to wear the trousers. When you think about is anatomically, trousers are actually suited to women and skirts to men, we don't have things that get in the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:33 pm

eddie wrote:Well.....I have to admit to liking a bloke in drag lol....I fancied the pants off Eddie Izzard at one point - though he was kinda "masculine with mascara"

As for what Doug did.....I would've laughed and took photos of course!

He was always quite the eccentric Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:34 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I'll go with that, and who said men have to wear the trousers. When you think about is anatomically, trousers are actually suited to women and skirts to men, we don't have things that get in the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very true Sass.
I will have to try that out on my OH......he always says I try to wear the trousers. Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:43 pm

eddie wrote:

Very true Sass.
I will have to try that out on my OH......he always says I try to wear the trousers. Cool

Well of course you do, just think how big the skirt would have to be at the moment! Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:48 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Well of course you do, just think how big the skirt would have to be at the moment! Laughing

No That is very true.
He keeps calling me 'heav' (short for heavy)

I am ignoring him. Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tricks on close friends!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:11 pm

eddie wrote:

No That is very true.
He keeps calling me 'heav' (short for heavy)

I am ignoring him. Evil or Very Mad

Don't ignore him, sit on him! That'll teach him! Tell him he is practising holding the baby!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum