Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Nems Again wrote:

That sounds like our house!

Mad Doug has read my mind i think, and announced that he is going to have some cheesecake, it won't just be some though which is why i got two this week Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:04 pm

This is the one drool drool drool


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:04 pm

David wrote:
Are you PFFTED at their online stores or teir real stores? Laughing

Both.
I am not speaking to either. Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Silly cat thinks she can have cheesecake Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:07 pm

eddie wrote:

Both.
I am not speaking to either. Evil or Very Mad
That will make you feel better ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:09 pm

David wrote:This is the one drool drool drool


They have lots to choose from Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Great. Now I fancy cheesecake and i don't have any Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:18 pm

eddie wrote:Great. Now I fancy cheesecake and i don't have any Sad

Awwwww, thats terrible, sent OH out to get some!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:19 pm

eddie wrote:Great. Now I fancy cheesecake and i don't have any Sad
Give me your OH's card details Laughing Laughing Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:20 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Awwwww, thats terrible, sent OH out to get some!

He's working.
I could send the boy, he is 10 after all and only has to get a bus and a short walk, but it seems a bit cruel as he has a cold....bloody kids! Evil or Very Mad

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:23 pm

eddie wrote:

He's working.
I could send the boy, he is 10 after all and only has to get a bus and a short walk, but it seems a bit cruel as he has a cold....bloody kids! Evil or Very Mad

lol!
HAHAHAHA poor thing! Use the online facility Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:37 pm

David wrote:
HAHAHAHA poor thing! Use the online facility Rolling Eyes

NO!! I HAVE BOYCOTTED THEM. IF I USE THEM I WILL BE A SCAB!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:38 pm

eddie wrote:

NO!! I HAVE BOYCOTTED THEM. IF I USE THEM I WILL BE A SCAB!!!

Shall I give you a recipe? For delicious, mouthwatering wonderfully decadent cheesecake! Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:39 pm

eddie wrote:

NO!! I HAVE BOYCOTTED THEM. IF I USE THEM I WILL BE A SCAB!!!
You know you want it Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:42 pm

I do want it, I do!!! Sad

Sassy, I am a wonderful cook when it comes to savouries, but can't seem to do desserts??
Is it easy??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 pm

eddie wrote:I do want it, I do!!! Sad

Sassy, I am a wonderful cook when it comes to savouries, but can't seem to do desserts??
Is it easy??

Very!

150g oaty biscuits made into crumbs
40g butter melted
finely grated zest and juice 1 lime
275g white chocolated broken into pieces (sainsburys basics is on 35p for 100g and perfect)
300g cream cheese (I use Philly, not the low fat, it comes in 300g tubs)
150ml double cream


Mix together the biscuit crumbs and melted butter and press onto the base of a loose bottomed cake tin, about 20cm. Put in fridge to set

Put the chocolate in a basin and put in microwave for 20 secs at a time until it is melted

Whip the cream cheese until soft, then whip in cream and chocolate. Stir in the lime juice and zest.

Pour over base and put back in the fridge for about 3 hrs.

When chilled, put any topping you like on it. I like finely slice mango, but have done it with strawberries, cherries, grated white, dark and milk chocolated mixed together. You choose.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:56 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Very!

150g oaty biscuits made into crumbs
40g butter melted
finely grated zest and juice 1 lime
275g white chocolated broken into pieces (sainsburys basics is on 35p for 100g and perfect)
300g cream cheese (I use Philly, not the low fat, it comes in 300g tubs)
150ml double cream


Mix together the biscuit crumbs and melted butter and press onto the base of a loose bottomed cake tin, about 20cm. Put in fridge to set

Put the chocolate in a basin and put in microwave for 20 secs at a time until it is melted

Whip the cream cheese until soft, then whip in cream and chocolate. Stir in the lime juice and zest.

Pour over base and put back in the fridge for about 3 hrs.

When chilled, put any topping you like on it. I like finely slice mango, but have done it with strawberries, cherries, grated white, dark and milk chocolated mixed together. You choose.


Sounds lovely! Wouldn't it just be easier to get one from Tesco's though, and it would save all of that malarkey Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:59 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Very!

150g oaty biscuits made into crumbs
40g butter melted
finely grated zest and juice 1 lime
275g white chocolated broken into pieces (sainsburys basics is on 35p for 100g and perfect)
300g cream cheese (I use Philly, not the low fat, it comes in 300g tubs)
150ml double cream


Mix together the biscuit crumbs and melted butter and press onto the base of a loose bottomed cake tin, about 20cm. Put in fridge to set

Put the chocolate in a basin and put in microwave for 20 secs at a time until it is melted

Whip the cream cheese until soft, then whip in cream and chocolate. Stir in the lime juice and zest.

Pour over base and put back in the fridge for about 3 hrs.

When chilled, put any topping you like on it. I like finely slice mango, but have done it with strawberries, cherries, grated white, dark and milk chocolated mixed together. You choose.


Copied and pasted cheers
I will try it, except I am going to leave out the chocolate and put some kind of fruit compote in?
I either like chocolate OR fruit - can't do both together.
Would that be ok?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:02 pm

eddie wrote:

Copied and pasted cheers
I will try it, except I am going to leave out the chocolate and put some kind of fruit compote in?
I either like chocolate OR fruit - can't do both together.
Would that be ok?

No, you can't do that, its the white chocolate that makes it sweet and sets it. It doesn't taste like chocolate, it takes limey, you can put fruit compote on the top! Sheesh, no wonder you don't do desserts!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:07 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

No, you can't do that, its the white chocolate that makes it sweet and sets it. It doesn't taste like chocolate, it takes limey, you can put fruit compote on the top! Sheesh, no wonder you don't do desserts!

Hahahhahahhahahahhahhahhahah point taken!!

I will make it exactly like this then sass. Gonna do my sainsburys online shop and order all the ingredients.

Erm, wish me luck Neutral

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:08 pm

eddie wrote:

Hahahhahahhahahahhahhahhahah point taken!!

I will make it exactly like this then sass. Gonna do my sainsburys online shop and order all the ingredients.

Erm, wish me luck Neutral

Hope you enjoy it, they will be well impressed! I have to do it double sized for my lot!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:21 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Hope you enjoy it, they will be well impressed! I have to do it double sized for my lot!

Well a geeen from me, if it goes wrong I'm gonna come back and red ya lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tesco online grocery shopping and carrier bags

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 pm

eddie wrote:

Well a geeen from me, if it goes wrong I'm gonna come back and red ya lol!

And I will take it like a man! Whimper!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum