A boost for Scottish tourism - Great News.

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A boost for Scottish tourism - Great News.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:33 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-15574374 -- All tourists will be made welcome, please visit.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A boost for Scottish tourism - Great News.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:37 pm

fred bloggs wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-15574374 -- All tourists will be made welcome, please visit.

Definitely will be Fred, its so beautiful.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A boost for Scottish tourism - Great News.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:39 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Definitely will be Fred, its so beautiful.
I agree. I love Scotland Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A boost for Scottish tourism - Great News.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:08 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Definitely will be Fred, its so beautiful.
It is but its too bloody cold!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A boost for Scottish tourism - Great News.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Nems Again wrote:
It is but its too bloody cold!

and full of bloody midgies.

I can remember being on a trip once to watch otters at night. Grand it was. Sitting there waiting for a glimpse, all of us just chatting away quietly and trying to pretend that we weren't all scratching and slapping our arms and legs every two seconds.

The midgies won of course, we gave up and went inside and left them to it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A boost for Scottish tourism - Great News.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Seren wrote:

and full of bloody midgies.

I can remember being on a trip once to watch otters at night. Grand it was. Sitting there waiting for a glimpse, all of us just chatting away quietly and trying to pretend that we weren't all scratching and slapping our arms and legs every two seconds.

The midgies won of course, we gave up and went inside and left them to it.

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A boost for Scottish tourism - Great News.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Seren wrote:

and full of bloody midgies.

I can remember being on a trip once to watch otters at night. Grand it was. Sitting there waiting for a glimpse, all of us just chatting away quietly and trying to pretend that we weren't all scratching and slapping our arms and legs every two seconds.

The midgies won of course, we gave up and went inside and left them to it.

Cure for that is to take garlic capsules every day for 3 weeks before you go, they won't touch you. Don't know if it works for vampires or Lock Ness Monsters, but midges hate it! (Proven by at least 4 people I know)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A boost for Scottish tourism - Great News.

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:04 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Cure for that is to take garlic capsules every day for 3 weeks before you go, they won't touch you. Don't know if it works for vampires or Lock Ness Monsters, but midges hate it! (Proven by at least 4 people I know)

It's because they think your French and leave you alone, unfortunately so does everybody else.

I've not heard that before, but it does make sense, as garlic would change your 'natural odour' which is what attracts midges to you.

On the negative taking to much garlic reduces the ability of your blood to clot

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A boost for Scottish tourism - Great News.

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:16 pm

I'm the king wrote:

It's because they think your French and leave you alone, unfortunately so does everybody else.

I've not heard that before, but it does make sense, as garlic would change your 'natural odour' which is what attracts midges to you.

On the negative taking to much garlic reduces the ability of your blood to clot

You take the odour free garlic capsules, at the recommended level of course.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A boost for Scottish tourism - Great News.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum