Anybody see the Andrew Marr show this morning?.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anybody see the Andrew Marr show this morning?.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:01 pm

It was hosted by Jeremy Vine. One person who seemed to be talking a lot of sense was a Nu Liebour MP called Douglas Alexander. ( wash your mouth out Fred ). Douglas was good under interview and showed real leadership potential. Later on this morning there was an interview with ED Milliband on BBC. The comparison was strikingly obvious. Milliband is a pathetic no - hoper with no leadership qualities. Why o Why was he selected as leader when there was another, much better Mp who could have done the job better.

Back to top Go down

Re: Anybody see the Andrew Marr show this morning?.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 pm

fred bloggs wrote:It was hosted by Jeremy Vine. One person who seemed to be talking a lot of sense was a Nu Liebour MP called Douglas Alexander. ( wash your mouth out Fred ). Douglas was good under interview and showed real leadership potential. Later on this morning there was an interview with ED Milliband on BBC. The comparison was strikingly obvious. Milliband is a pathetic no - hoper with no leadership qualities. Why o Why was he selected as leader when there was another, much better Mp who could have done the job better.

Didn't see it Fred, and I can't say that I have heard much of Douglas Alexander, I will try and watch it online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:17 pm

fred bloggs wrote:It was hosted by Jeremy Vine. One person who seemed to be talking a lot of sense was a Nu Liebour MP called Douglas Alexander. ( wash your mouth out Fred ). Douglas was good under interview and showed real leadership potential. Later on this morning there was an interview with ED Milliband on BBC. The comparison was strikingly obvious. Milliband is a pathetic no - hoper with no leadership qualities. Why o Why was he selected as leader when there was another, much better Mp who could have done the job better.

I missed Andrew Marr today but shall go onto iplayer sometime today.

The little I've seen of Ed the more I would agree with you Fred. He's hardly leadership material is he?

David Milliband would have been a much better choice even if he does look about 12. I presume that David is a runner. I find that lots of guys who run a lot may be really fit but their thinness makes them look young and weedy.....

anyhoo.... Labour really need a strong leader but like other parties they will continue to be plagued by the same problems, who exactly do they represent.

The two biggest divisionary thaings within the British Isles have been immigration and the benefits culture. These two issues alone have diversified Britain (am not talking culturally here) so much that no party can appeal to anyone so they just have to adhere themselves to big business and f%%% the rest of us, after lieing the right way to get themselves elected.

We have businesses who say that British youngsters and indeed many British workers are lazy, uneducated, rude, and would make rubbish workers so they prefer immigrants who have made the effort to travel thousands of miles often to find a job here.

Then we have this huge benefits culture which pays money to so many families to NOT contribute to society at all or provide for their families that the whole work culture is becomming undermined.

Many families like mine are only as well off after paying all our bills ourselves after working as are jobless benefit recipients. I like to work though, its part of my biological make-up if you will. Hopefully I am installing in my daughter the desire to go out and contribute to sociey and be part of a team at work pulling together.

Labour is now faced with who does it appeal to, the Brits who work and want to work in which case they betrayed those with their evil immigration secret plan which Blair actually defends as neccessary to improve Britain

or do they appeal to those millions who dont work, cant work, wont work by continually promising them benefits despite the rest of us seeing this as a kick in the teeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:30 pm

For those who may be watching to A Marr show on the I/Net may I respectfully suggest you check out the interview with the Labour MP, Douglas Alexander as there was also an inteview later with the Liberal Democrat MP, Danny Alexander. Hope this avoids any confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:31 pm

fred bloggs wrote:For those who may be watching to A Marr show on the I/Net may I respectfully suggest you check out the interview with the Labour MP, Douglas Alexander as there was also an inteview later with the Liberal Democrat MP, Danny Alexander. Hope this avoids any confusion.

Thanks for that Fred, how confusing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Just watched it. I agree Fred, very impressed, knew what he was talking about and no dithering, straight to the point. Would make a good leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Speaking as someone who despises Liberals I quite rate that Danny Alexander. he is doing a good job.

I too shall sus out the opposition Fred. I am happy that Milliband is in power and want him to stay. Only die hard boneheads could possibly vote for him.

I have to say none of the parties has a very good leader none have the balls in my opinion to tackle the country's problems.

Seren makes a good point about who Labour now will appeal to. It is my contention that when you get down to it Labour always reverts to form and relies on the welfare community. Indeed as figures show that 70%+ of immigrants vote Labour you can see a rationale for their secret immigration plan as well. I might as well finish and say the majority of publkic service staff vote Labour.

Am I being too cynical in suggesting that that is why they crfeated 1 million extra jobs?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top