Did you know?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did you know?????

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:16 pm

That a mother has 3 times more of a higher status than a father in Islam.

It is said paradise is at the feet of your mother. Which means look after her and make her happy and you will enter paradise.

A woman is asked in marriage first if she denies it the marriage doesnt go ahead even if the groom wants it too.

Wink
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?????

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Hi Mama. If I remember correctly, at one time a Moslem man could divorce his wife just by repeating to her, 3 times, 'I divorce thee.'

What rights does the woman have? In western countries she would have a good legal system to appeal to, but what about Islamic countries?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?????

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:09 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi Mama. If I remember correctly, at one time a Moslem man could divorce his wife just by repeating to her, 3 times, 'I divorce thee.'

What rights does the woman have? In western countries she would have a good legal system to appeal to, but what about Islamic countries?

Afraid SM is not very well at the moment Stardesk, but I am sure she will help you when she gets back.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?????

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:37 am

Hi Sassy. Ok I'll be patient. If you're in contact with her, then give her my regards and best wishes. I hope she gets better soon.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?????

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:56 am

stardesk wrote:Hi Mama. If I remember correctly, at one time a Moslem man could divorce his wife just by repeating to her, 3 times, 'I divorce thee.'

What rights does the woman have? In western countries she would have a good legal system to appeal to, but what about Islamic countries?

No thats not how the muslim divorce works. It is said three times but not at the same time. There is a waiting period for reconciliation.

As for muslim women we were given the rights to divorce 1400 years ago Whereas in the western contries it was in the 1920s.
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?????

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:57 am

stardesk wrote:Hi Sassy. Ok I'll be patient. If you're in contact with her, then give her my regards and best wishes. I hope she gets better soon.

Hi star im feeling better today well enough to post lol.

Thanks for your kind wishes.
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?????

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:58 am

sassy1261 wrote:

Afraid SM is not very well at the moment Stardesk, but I am sure she will help you when she gets back.

Thanks Sass I cant keep away for too long lol.
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?????

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:28 pm

The 3 times more status between a Mother and Father occurs in the UK as well among all religions. Most married men will tell you that when an important houshold decision or task has to be discussed, Women have three votes to the man's one. We married men are only masters in our own home when our wives say so. How often have you heard married men refer to their loving wives as " She who must be obeyed" So it's not just Islam S/M Very Happy Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?????

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Hi Fred. And simply put: The boss affraid

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?????

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:58 pm

fred bloggs wrote:The 3 times more status between a Mother and Father occurs in the UK as well among all religions. Most married men will tell you that when an important houshold decision or task has to be discussed, Women have three votes to the man's one. We married men are only masters in our own home when our wives say so. How often have you heard married men refer to their loving wives as " She who must be obeyed" So it's not just Islam S/M Very Happy Very Happy

I understand that Fred.

But my point was that there is a lot of misconception when it comes to Islam.

Women being oppressed being the main one. When above clearly shows they arent.

Ps sorry for the late reply.
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?????

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:37 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi Fred. And simply put: The boss affraid

I thought that Wifey's hot water bottle was "The Boss" in your house Stardesk affraid lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?????

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Oh FTL, dear Anglian friend, the agony of it all. I threw that blasted bottle out the window, it hit the cat, and a Seagull tried to pick it up and dropped it on my head. Oh a thousand curses be upon it. The bottle that is, not the cat or the Gull... Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum