Thread Deletion - Can Eddie join this site

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thread Deletion - Can Eddie join this site

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:20 am

H20 wrote:Ok it wasn't me then. As a positive contribution to the question isn't the PM supposed to be private. If someone wants to have a heart to heart can't PMs be sent to multiple recipients?

Dont worry as Seren has indicated the privacy issue is being addressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:45 pm

LOL!! Sassy, you make a brilliant piss head!!!

Agree it would be nice to have a section where we could unburden ourselves to some cyber friends on here.

flower flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Angel wrote:

And it wasn't Sassy that banned him either, so that's two things you were wrong about.
When people feel they can't get any lower, perhaps they behave in an irrational way ?

Hindsight is a wondrous thing....

Actually Darth PMed me to tell me he caught Sassy removing my post. I'll copy you his PM if you like. So far from being wrong I was being very polite and discrete actually despite the fact I find Sassy a censoring left wing pain in the derrier.

So I repeat Sassy deleted my post which is within her rights as a mod but I wasn't making it up.tongue

P.S. Fred received a PM from Sassy saying he had been banned. It was therfore a resonable to assume since she wrote to him that she had banned him would you not think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:20 pm

H20 wrote:

Actually Darth PMed me to tell me he caught Sassy removing my post. I'll copy you his PM if you like. So far from being wrong I was being very polite and discrete actually despite the fact I find Sassy a censoring left wing pain in the derrier.

So I repeat Sassy deleted my post which is within her rights as a mod but I wasn't making it up.tongue

I did delete your posts, and Phils replies and would again. Seren thought I had done so and left a nasty comment, which I hadn't, because of work she was doing at the time. We had a glitch in the mod system for a few minutes and some of Phils reply was left. I did not ban Fred, Seren did, the moment she read the post.
And as Darth is Seren, he is a she.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Thats fine then Iwas merely responding to Angel who was being a little provocative shall we say and correcting her on her assertions I wasn't able to say sorry when I am wrong.

In fairness Sassy I hadn't said anything in public until I saw that, as the timeline will show, despite the fact that you nark me greatly by the manner in which you censor.

My term commisar gets more and more apposite for you. Phil and I exchanged posts which were ascerbic but didn't breach the rules as far as I can see. One or two each and the matter was closed.

Would you prefer that I send you prepared statements by email on word for you to censor before they are posted?
At least there wouldn't be so many typos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:24 pm

H20 wrote:

P.S. Fred received a PM from Sassy saying he had been banned. It was therfore a resonable to assume since she wrote to him that she had banned him would you not think.

Actually Drinky, for a long time now, I've always believed that you and Fred are the one and same.

I'm positive I seen someone else, say the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:00 pm

H20 wrote:Thats fine then Iwas merely responding to Angel who was being a little provocative shall we say and correcting her on her assertions I wasn't able to say sorry when I am wrong.

In fairness Sassy I hadn't said anything in public until I saw that, as the timeline will show, despite the fact that you nark me greatly by the manner in which you censor.

My term commisar gets more and more apposite for you. Phil and I exchanged posts which were ascerbic but didn't breach the rules as far as I can see. One or two each and the matter was closed.

Would you prefer that I send you prepared statements by email on word for you to censor before they are posted?
At least there wouldn't be so many typos.

Why don't you just get used to the fact that on this site you are not allowed free reign to abuse other posters and carry out your 'therapy techniques' and goading at will you pathetic little man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:04 pm

I have now locked the thread as seren has made it quite clear as to why she deleted it

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top