'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:01 pm

This horrific video allegedly shows a family law judge viciously beating his disabled 16-year-old daughter, who suffers from cerebral palsy, after catching her playing computer games.
The burly man, said to be Court-at-Law judge William Adams from Aransas County, Texas, is seen repeatedly striking the girl using a leather belt as she whimpers in agony.
After delivering around 10 powerful strikes across her legs and backside, his wife the grabs the belt from him to takeover, whereupon he walks out only to return moments later with another belt so he can continue the beating.
Scroll down for video
Sickening: A man said to be a Texas family law judge brutally whips his disabled daughter in a video clip that has caused shock and outrage after being uploaded onto the internet
Attack: The girl, who suffers from cerebral palsy, yelps in pain as her father beats her repeatedly with the leather belt for playing on her computer
As the girl begs him to stop he can be heard snarling: 'Bend over the F***ing bed
'Lay down or I'll spank you in the F***ing face.'

The video, appears to have been filmed on a webcam and is said to date from 2004.

It was uploaded onto the Reddit website late last month by a person claiming to be the victim - the judge's daughter Hillary.
She writes that she'd decided to post the footage - which she'd been 'holding onto until the right time' - after receiving 'a barrage of harassment' in a phone call from her father.
Ganging up: The father and mother stand over the girl both brandishing belts. She is believed to have split from him after suffering years of emotional abuse
Tough: The man's face is revealed in a still from the video. He is said to be a judge William Adams from Aransas County, Texas
The title reads: 'Family law judge beats own daughter for using the internet, please spread'.

In total the girl receives 20 hard lashes from her father and one from her mother.
She screams: You turn over like a 16-year-old and take it like a grown woman.'
Identity: It is claimed the man in the video is Aransas County court judge William Adams
As she lies crying on her bed he shouts: 'Do you want to put some more computer games on?
'Are you happy disobeying your parents?
'If I hear so much as you raising your f***ing voice to me or your mother with the wrong tone or do one little thing or you look at me f***ing wrong, I'm going to wear your f***ing a** out with this belt.'
Although it has not been confirmed that the man shown is Judge Adams, several people have posted comments below the video claiming it is definitely him.
One post from a J. Andre Bardin, who claims to be one of Hillary's friends, reads: 'I know in the article you say you cannot confirm the man in the video is him, but I can. It's him.
'That's his voice, that's his mannerisms, and that is his house.'

The woman, thought to be judge Adam's wife, who is seen in the video delivering a single blow to her daughter, is said to have left the marriage after suffering emotional abuse.
She has apparently apologised for taking part in the beating and allowing it to happen.



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056582/Family-law-judge-brutally-beats-16-year-old-disabled-daughter-belt-playing-games.html#ixzz1cYK6I31G


What is wrong with these parents??????
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Couldnt watch past a few seconds of the video Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Nems Again wrote:Couldnt watch past a few seconds of the video Evil or Very Mad


Bastard, bastard, bastard, bastard, that could be my youngest grandaughter in 4 years, and her dad used to hit her. Family courty did nothing. Hope somebody turns the table on him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:16 pm

sassy1261 wrote:


Bastard, bastard, bastard, bastard, that could be my youngest grandaughter in 4 years, and her dad used to hit her. Family courty did nothing. Hope somebody turns the table on him.

Family courts are madness. I have worked in family law and what goes on within some families will make your blood boil. The fact the parents get away with so much is astonishing! It really is.

Nems i didnt even bother to watch it. I cant stand cruelty to children and animals.
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:40 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Family courts are madness. I have worked in family law and what goes on within some families will make your blood boil. The fact the parents get away with so much is astonishing! It really is.

Nems i didnt even bother to watch it. I cant stand cruelty to children and animals.

Nor me and as you know what goes on in family law courts will also make your blood boil!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:59 pm

I'm absolutely sickened by this... Mad


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:33 pm

What an evil bastard! Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:56 pm

In his judicial capacity, he claimed 'all children are ...'fantasizers' and their testimony should just be ignored.....'

Let's hope that the guardians of any child that came before him expecting the protection of the Courts, takes action to have their cases reviewed. If any child has had to suffer continued abuse because of this Judges rulings, then he should be held accountable. Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:15 pm

i've just seen this Sad

that 'father' lashed his daugher a total of 17 times and the 'mother' did it once as well!!!

he also threatened further punishment and told her she did not deserve to be 'in this house'

I think his comments to the newspaper say everything there is to say about this "man"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He told local TV station KZTV10.com: 'She's mad because I've ordered her to bring the car back, in a nutshell, but yeah that's me, I lost my temper.

The Court-at-Law Judge, from Aransas County, Texas, added: 'It was a long time ago... I really don't want to get into this right now because as you can see my life's been made very difficult over this child.'

'In my mind I have not done anything wrong other than discipline my child when she was caught stealing. I did lose my temper, I've apologized.. it looks worse than it is.'


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not to mention his past comments whilst serving as a judge.

As a result of the furore, the video was being examined by the District Attorney and previous controversial judgements Judge Adams made in cases involving children have come to light.
In a court judgement last October, Judge Adams said that a child's statements 'amounted to no evidence' despite the fact the child's words had been confirmed by third party witnesses and recorded on video several times. The young person had also been interviewed by a child psychologist who believed the child.

Judge Adams also agreed with a lawyer who claimed all children are 'fantasizers' and their testimony should just be ignored.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It beggers belief that this "man" makes decisions regarding the fate of childen within the courts.

He is a vicious cowardly bully - nothing more or less from what i saw.






Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:28 pm

gelico wrote:i've just seen this Sad

that 'father' lashed his daugher a total of 17 times and the 'mother' did it once as well!!!

he also threatened further punishment and told her she did not deserve to be 'in this house'

I think his comments to the newspaper say everything there is to say about this "man"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He told local TV station KZTV10.com: 'She's mad because I've ordered her to bring the car back, in a nutshell, but yeah that's me, I lost my temper.

The Court-at-Law Judge, from Aransas County, Texas, added: 'It was a long time ago... I really don't want to get into this right now because as you can see my life's been made very difficult over this child.'

'In my mind I have not done anything wrong other than discipline my child when she was caught stealing. I did lose my temper, I've apologized.. it looks worse than it is.'


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not to mention his past comments whilst serving as a judge.

As a result of the furore, the video was being examined by the District Attorney and previous controversial judgements Judge Adams made in cases involving children have come to light.
In a court judgement last October, Judge Adams said that a child's statements 'amounted to no evidence' despite the fact the child's words had been confirmed by third party witnesses and recorded on video several times. The young person had also been interviewed by a child psychologist who believed the child.

Judge Adams also agreed with a lawyer who claimed all children are 'fantasizers' and their testimony should just be ignored.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It beggers belief that this "man" makes decisions regarding the fate of childen within the courts.

He is a vicious cowardly bully - nothing more or less from what i saw.






There are too many that sit in judgement of others who should not be there, look at the judge here who has just been sacked for beating his wife.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:16 pm

gelico wrote:i've just seen this Sad

that 'father' lashed his daugher a total of 17 times and the 'mother' did it once as well!!!

he also threatened further punishment and told her she did not deserve to be 'in this house'

I think his comments to the newspaper say everything there is to say about this "man"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He told local TV station KZTV10.com: 'She's mad because I've ordered her to bring the car back, in a nutshell, but yeah that's me, I lost my temper.

The Court-at-Law Judge, from Aransas County, Texas, added: 'It was a long time ago... I really don't want to get into this right now because as you can see my life's been made very difficult over this child.'

'In my mind I have not done anything wrong other than discipline my child when she was caught stealing. I did lose my temper, I've apologized.. it looks worse than it is.'


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not to mention his past comments whilst serving as a judge.

As a result of the furore, the video was being examined by the District Attorney and previous controversial judgements Judge Adams made in cases involving children have come to light.
In a court judgement last October, Judge Adams said that a child's statements 'amounted to no evidence' despite the fact the child's words had been confirmed by third party witnesses and recorded on video several times. The young person had also been interviewed by a child psychologist who believed the child.

Judge Adams also agreed with a lawyer who claimed all children are 'fantasizers' and their testimony should just be ignored.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It beggers belief that this "man" makes decisions regarding the fate of childen within the courts.

He is a vicious cowardly bully - nothing more or less from what i saw.






He is far from being the only one too Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:30 am

Although it doesn't make too much of a difference, it was actually for stealing computer games (illegally downloading them).

he's still a cnut though

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:18 am

I'm the king wrote:Although it doesn't make too much of a difference, it was actually for stealing computer games (illegally downloading them).

he's still a cnut though

Agreed, anyone who can assault someone who has cerebral palsy, hell anyone who can assault their own child at all is not fit to be a parent and is certainly not fit to sit in judgement on others.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Family law judge' brutally beats 16-year-old disabled daughter with belt for playing computer games

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum