Talking in Your Sleep

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talking in Your Sleep

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:42 pm

'Potato Bags!': Sleep-Talker's Rants Go Viral
14 Comments
Karen Slavick-Lennard is kept amused by husband Adam's night-time rants
8:32pm UK, Monday October 31, 2011

A mild-mannered husband's surreal sleep-talking has become a viral hit after his wife started recording his often expletive-filled rants and published them online.
In the past five days, around half a million people in over 50 countries have read the hilarious blog Sleep Talkin' Man.

Karen Slavick-Lennard said she started logging husband Adam's comments for her own amusement.

But after putting them in a blog two months ago for friends to read, the couple, both 36, have been overwhelmed by its popularity.

"I did not set out with any grand intentions and we have been shocked and overwhelmed by how it has taken off," Mrs Slavick-Lennard said.

Mr Lennard's colourful ramblings range from sex to vampire penguins and butternut squash.

Since when did my underwear look good on you? Take it off. Take it off your face.

Sleep Talkin' Man
The advertising account director came out with the following gem this week while asleep at the couple's home in Richmond:

"Pork chops are most satisfying. Mmmmmmm. Dangle them from the ceiling."

Some of his other musings include:

"Butter... nut... squash. I like those words."
"Where's the nail polish remover? It's time to clean your eyeballs. Need the liquid! Mmm-hmmm. And a scouring brush. Yeah. Get into all those hard-to-reach places."
"You're pretty. Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty. Now **** off and be pretty somewhere else. I'm bored."
"Potato bags! I can't find my potato bags. I need them desperately. Who's got my potato bags?"
"Vampire penguins? Zombie guinea pigs? We're done for ... done for."
"Since when did my underwear look good on you? Take it off. Take it off your face."
"Avocados? You can shove them up your **** as well."
"I don't want to die! I love sex. And furry animals."
"My vision of hell is a lentil casserole."
Mrs Slavick-Lennard said: "I just cannot believe what he comes out with and neither can he when he listens to the tapes. We laugh like crazy every morning."

She said her husband has no memory of what he has said and was initially shocked when he listened to the voice-activated tape recordings.

http://news.sky.com/home/strange-news/article/16100251

Jeez, thats nothing, my OH spent one night telling me about the pheasants who were smoking weed and running out in front of his van, and they were doing that to get away from the females, who were exhausting them and making them forget to use the crossing! Do you think he was trying to tell me something! drool

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top