!!!!!!! WAS LAST NIGHT'S POLL FAIR? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was the pole last night fair?

29% 29% 
[ 4 ]
50% 50% 
[ 7 ]
21% 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

Re: !!!!!!! WAS LAST NIGHT'S POLL FAIR? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Nems Again wrote:
See, its not just me! Why does Fred think Im a lefty? Crying or Very sad

It might be your shoes Nems, have you tried standing differently?

Back to top Go down

Re: !!!!!!! WAS LAST NIGHT'S POLL FAIR? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Seren wrote:

It might be your shoes Nems, have you tried standing differently?

I have, but I kept getting offers I didnt want. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:16 pm

Nems Again wrote:

I have, but I kept getting offers I didnt want. Shocked

Thats because they are red!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:19 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

One only needs rubbish to reply to rubbish, it wasn't worth any effort.

Wow, so predictable and expected reply to my post. Typical loony left response, Lefty policy:- When you lose the discussion - be nasty to the poster. ----- P.S. will only be allowed and encouraged if you are left of chairman Mao. If to the right of chairman Mao this Loony left type of response will not be tolerated and you will be cencured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:21 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Thats because they are red!

Ah I see

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:35 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Wow, so predictable and expected reply to my post. Typical loony left response, Lefty policy:- When you lose the discussion - be nasty to the poster. ----- P.S. will only be allowed and encouraged if you are left of chairman Mao. If to the right of chairman Mao this Loony left type of response will not be tolerated and you will be cencured.

So wrong dear, I was being derogatory about the post, not the poster, quite within the rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Nems Again wrote:Right come on then peeps, this is your chance to have your say on the poll.
If you do not comment we shall take you are happy with the poll. All opinions welcome, should we run it again, should Shady stand, should Tom?
Should we appoint Mr Doodles morale officer?
Come on folks your opinion and any constructive criticism is welcome if you are just going to whine - dont.

So the new "Mod" yet agin, taking the piss out of a fellow forum member, because they have a different Political view to themselves! Sad

Not really a great start, now is it? Question Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:04 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

So the new "Mod" yet agin, taking the piss out of a fellow forum member, because they have a different Political view to themselves! Sad

No actually she said morale officer, which was poking fun at the fact you are a miserable git these days, and has nothing to do with your politics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:05 pm

Mr D, calm down mate,

The comment by Nems had nothing to do with your political views, just the way you seem to have become Mr high and mighty recently

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:14 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

NO its a cracking great start actually

You and your pomposity have stifled any sense of fun and enjoyment outta this place, it's full of really funny people who can debate seriously with intellect and wit as well as having some fun.

Why should they all pussyfoot around, treading on eggshells all the time just coz you have no sense of humour?

Let them all have a laugh for god's sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Angel wrote:I thought the Poll was reasonably fair...I wanted Nems for moderator and I got what I voted for.

I don't think any poll should be altered mid-way through the voting process. No changing of minds and cancelling previous choices... No

Have a thread for people to declare an interest in standing for moderator or whatever the option is. They can then add their own names for consideration.

Nominating Fred seems to have irritated him somewhat...(personally, I was extremely flattered that I had been nominated)

A Poll should run for a set period. Until that time is completed, no declaration should be made. Some people may not be on-line during the evening/day.

Agreed Angel x

Well I nominated him and he got irritated scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:06 pm

David wrote:
Agreed Angel x

Well I nominated him and he got irritated scratch

Many thanks for the nomination David - I say this in exactly the same spirit of fun as your reason for the nomination. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:14 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Many thanks for the nomination David - I say this in exactly the same spirit of fun as your reason for the nomination. Wink
Well Fred they wanted someone R/W and I only thought of you Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Fair and square Imo.

I wanted Nems she got it.

End of

Simples.

Wink
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:06 pm

It was fair- the best nominee got the job- by a mile sunny

Congrats Nems x

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:59 pm

fred bloggs wrote:As there was a fair bit of jiggery pokery, with names of posters who were not interested being spuriously entered by the loony left, it is a rather meaningless and hollow victory. Still it won't make any real difference, there would appear to now be a full set of loony left mods. Just means that those of us slightly to the right of Chairman Mao will have to be a bit more clever to save our posts, however innocuous, from being deleted. Still it is always good to have a challenge, keeps us on our toes.

dont worry fred...you still have me...apparantly i'm well to the right of ghengis khan
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:18 pm

fred bloggs wrote:As there was a fair bit of jiggery pokery, with names of posters who were not interested being spuriously entered by the loony left, it is a rather meaningless and hollow victory. Still it won't make any real difference, there would appear to now be a full set of loony left mods. Just means that those of us slightly to the right of Chairman Mao will have to be a bit more clever to save our posts, however innocuous, from being deleted. Still it is always good to have a challenge, keeps us on our toes.

Good Evening Fred, hope you are well Very Happy

I remember you once posting you thought I was right of centre? confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:30 pm

How would somebody like to give us all a list of Mods. I never knew FTL was a mod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:40 pm

fred bloggs wrote:How would somebody like to give us all a list of Mods. I never knew FTL was a mod.

Victor
David
Eilsel
Nems
FTL
Sassy

Admin and General Whip Cracker - Seren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:43 pm

eilzel wrote:It was fair- the best nominee got the job- by a mile sunny

Congrats Nems x

Thanks Les and Sexy And Angel xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:46 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Victor
David
Eilsel
Nems
FTL
Sassy

Admin and General Whip Cracker - Seren

Sass its

Elizel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:47 pm

Nems Again wrote:

Thanks Les and Sexy And Angel xxx

You are welcome.
flower
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:54 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

You are welcome.
flower

Hush...you'll give her a big head.... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:56 pm

Angel wrote:

Hush...you'll give her a big head.... Suspect

I think its too late.

Apparently she couldnt get past her main door this morning!

SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:58 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Sass its

Elizel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol

I thought it was Eilzel. scratch

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top