!!!!!!! WAS LAST NIGHT'S POLL FAIR? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was the pole last night fair?

29% 29% 
[ 4 ]
50% 50% 
[ 7 ]
21% 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

!!!!!!! WAS LAST NIGHT'S POLL FAIR? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:49 am

As most of you know we had a pole last night which many feel was unfair or may have been unfair.

Many of you in fact don't care or weren't even here

Anyway I'd like you all to vote again on the FAIRNESS of last nights pole. Now remember today we are voting on the fairness only and not the result itself. We may run another pole about Shady later today.

We'd like to know - how long do you feel poles should run for, how many options, how should we nominate the options etc.

Now this pole runs without end so this time I can stop it when we all reach a point that everyone feels that all have voted etc. No options to cancel your votes this time.

Ok vote away and lots of comments please.

PS Nems is in charge of this one ok, I think personally Nems should run all future poles being as she is so goddamn popular right now Very Happy

Off you go Nems!!

Last edited by Seren on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: !!!!!!! WAS LAST NIGHT'S POLL FAIR? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:56 am

Yes it was fair, everyone voted for who they wanted, they appeared to change their minds about Shady when he started posting stupid comments but thats just Shady, WUM to the end. He even boasted on ADO that job was done and he had managed to upset SM. Says it all really.

Back to top Go down

Re: !!!!!!! WAS LAST NIGHT'S POLL FAIR? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:16 am

Seren wrote:As most of you know we had a pole last night which many feel was unfair or may have been unfair.

Many of you in fact don't care or weren't even here

Anyway I'd like you all to vote again on the FAIRNESS of last nights pole. Now remember today we are voting on the fairness only and not the result itself. We may run another pole about Shady later today.

We'd like to know - how long do you feel poles should run for, how many options, how should we nominate the options etc.

Now this pole runs without end so this time I can stop it when we all reach a point that everyone feels that all have voted etc. No options to cancel your votes this time.

Ok vote away and lots of comments please.

PS Nems is in charge of this one ok, I think personally Nems should run all future poles being as she is so goddamn popular right now Very Happy

Off you go Nems!!

Thanks for that Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:20 am

Nems Again wrote:

Thanks for that Shocked

You'll manage!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:20 am

Right come on then peeps, this is your chance to have your say on the poll.
If you do not comment we shall take you are happy with the poll. All opinions welcome, should we run it again, should Shady stand, should Tom?
Should we appoint Mr Doodles morale officer?
Come on folks your opinion and any constructive criticism is welcome if you are just going to whine - dont.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:27 am

Nems Again wrote:Right come on then peeps, this is your chance to have your say on the poll.
If you do not comment we shall take you are happy with the poll. All opinions welcome, should we run it again, should Shady stand, should Tom?
Should we appoint Mr Doodles morale officer?
Come on folks your opinion and any constructive criticism is welcome if you are just going to whine - dont.

lol!

I'd say let this one run for a while so we all get to discuss how polls should operate here. I already have Fred calling me a idiot for being unable to change the poll once it's running. Apparently he's some expert on polls, databases on forums etc.

Personally I blame all the johnny come lately's which basically muck it up with requests after its started.

See we can't even agree who is on the ballot scratch

many here are old hands at forums so they can perhaps let us know about polls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 am

Seren wrote:

lol!

I'd say let this one run for a while so we all get to discuss how polls should operate here. I already have Fred calling me a idiot for being unable to change the poll once it's running. Apparently he's some expert on polls, databases on forums etc.

Personally I blame all the johnny come lately's which basically muck it up with requests after its started.

See we can't even agree who is on the ballot scratch

many here are old hands at forums so they can perhaps let us know about polls

Maybe David or Les will know? lol!
Dont worry about Fred, he loves a moan. Bless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:32 am

lol, I have no idea whether it was fair or not. not really up to speed with everything going on here.

all i know is that doodles was moaning about it.

once it was established that nems was the winner, i gave my vote to tom, cos sometimes i cant help but feel sorry for the little poppet!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:51 am

Nems Again wrote:

Maybe David or Les will know? lol!
Dont worry about Fred, he loves a moan. Bless

I think the poll should not reopen because of a few moaning about it! If you reopen the poll there will be more moaning. Admin/Seren put the conditions down, closed the poll and Nems was elected and that is that. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:52 am

Well for a start, it needn't be so bloody farcical......3 simple steps.

1. A strict 24hr for posters to put their names forward.....no changes or opting out

thereafter....

2. A strict 24hr voting process

3. Winner announced.

Last edited by Miss Chievous on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:43 pm

As there was a fair bit of jiggery pokery, with names of posters who were not interested being spuriously entered by the loony left, it is a rather meaningless and hollow victory. Still it won't make any real difference, there would appear to now be a full set of loony left mods. Just means that those of us slightly to the right of Chairman Mao will have to be a bit more clever to save our posts, however innocuous, from being deleted. Still it is always good to have a challenge, keeps us on our toes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:54 pm

fred bloggs wrote:As there was a fair bit of jiggery pokery, with names of posters who were not interested being spuriously entered by the loony left, it is a rather meaningless and hollow victory. Still it won't make any real difference, there would appear to now be a full set of loony left mods. Just means that those of us slightly to the right of Chairman Mao will have to be a bit more clever to save our posts, however innocuous, from being deleted. Still it is always good to have a challenge, keeps us on our toes.

You have to be the loony Right Fred, because Nems is not left wing, says she might vote UKIP, and they are only slightly less loony than the BNP, in fact have a quite a few ties. And providing you are not abusive, your posts will stay, it that hard for you to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:39 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

You have to be the loony Right Fred, because Nems is not left wing, says she might vote UKIP, and they are only slightly less loony than the BNP, in fact have a quite a few ties. And providing you are not abusive, your posts will stay, it that hard for you to do?

Oi, don't you go dissin' UKIP! I'm glad Nems is thinking of voting for them, that makes two of us on here anyway. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:41 pm

I thought the Poll was reasonably fair...I wanted Nems for moderator and I got what I voted for.

I don't think any poll should be altered mid-way through the voting process. No changing of minds and cancelling previous choices... No

Have a thread for people to declare an interest in standing for moderator or whatever the option is. They can then add their own names for consideration.

Nominating Fred seems to have irritated him somewhat...(personally, I was extremely flattered that I had been nominated)

A Poll should run for a set period. Until that time is completed, no declaration should be made. Some people may not be on-line during the evening/day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:43 pm

sprite wrote:

Oi, don't you go dissin' UKIP! I'm glad Nems is thinking of voting for them, that makes two of us on here anyway. Very Happy

lol, three of us sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:46 pm

a quick question, do posters have the option to run a poll themselves.

when starting a thread topic you shoud have the option too, by scrolling down you should see the poll question and possible answers

please let me know if you can see it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:48 pm

gelico wrote:

lol, three of us sprite

Suspect Four....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:48 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Loony Left on the defensive!! Wonder what dark secrets they are hiding!!. As one who is centre right, I am not one to subscribe to conspiracy theories. But there again :- -------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:50 pm

Seren wrote:a quick question, do posters have the option to run a poll themselves.

when starting a thread topic you shoud have the option too, by scrolling down you should see the poll question and possible answers

please let me know if you can see it

Yes, we can. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Angel wrote:

Yes, we can. Smile

cheers, my work here is done now

also am starting a ban list

let see now

cheers works

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:53 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Loony Left on the defensive!! Wonder what dark secrets they are hiding!!. As one who is centre right, I am not one to subscribe to conspiracy theories. But there again :- -------------

OMG Loony Right on the defensive!!!!! Wonder why conspiracies they are plotting, been told only got not to be abusive and they will be OK and worried so obviously plotting something!!!!!!!

Can you see how stupid that sounds?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:05 pm

Seren wrote:

cheers, my work here is done now

also am starting a ban list

let see now

cheers works

Shocked ....... scratch

ANGEL

..... cheers I'm not on the banned list... cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:06 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

OMG Loony Right on the defensive!!!!! Wonder why conspiracies they are plotting, been told only got not to be abusive and they will be OK and worried so obviously plotting something!!!!!!!

Can you see how stupid that sounds?

Very poor rebuttal, this post has been written using no imagination whatsoever. May I suggest that the post could have been improved by introducing at least some new points. Disappointing post!!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:08 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Very poor rebuttal, this post has been written using no imagination whatsoever. May I suggest that the post could have been improved by introducing at least some new points. Disappointing post!!.

One only needs rubbish to reply to rubbish, it wasn't worth any effort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:51 pm

sprite wrote:

See, its not just me! Why does Fred think Im a lefty? Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top