Moderation Guidelines

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Moderation Guidelines

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Seren wrote:

what evil duo, haven't tarred you with anything, I just took your pm about deleting your account as a "get out of jail card". I could reinstate red coz you wanted to leave anyway

you don't think I put you in the same class as the god botherers, bloody hell woman, how deluded do you think I am? Sheep Flu

you are just one of the strong minded ladies I have encountered on t'internet

Sorry Seren, I apologise...I may have over reacted. I thought in your reply to Red, you were referring me, to be as the same as Dibs & hubby. If you knew how much abuse I've had to take from that woman [Dibs], that was why I felt insulted. Again, my apologises.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Miss Chievous wrote:

Sorry Seren, I apologise...I may have over reacted. I thought in your reply to Red, you were referring me, to be as the same as Dibs & hubby. If you knew how much abuse I've had to take from that woman [Dibs], that was why I felt insulted. Again, my apologises.

oh to have been a fly on the wall then when you misread that

gawd - to be likened to the god botherers - trauma indeed, they really are the most bizarre, unchristian set of people I've ever encountered

when we first started here that guy joined and used to be like it in the chatbox, reams of abuse and muslim bashing

he was a complete nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Seren wrote:

oh to have been a fly on the wall then when you misread that

gawd - to be likened to the god botherers - trauma indeed, they really are the most bizarre, unchristian set of people I've ever encountered

when we first started here that guy joined and used to be like it in the chatbox, reams of abuse and muslim bashing

he was a complete nightmare

lol! I had a run in with them earlier....they hurl abuse at you from yonks ago, and he has got to be the most boring poster ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:29 pm

I have no respect for the poster Debunker or his attitude , but I think those who are using this forum to attack, critisise and abuse him in his absense when he cannot defend himself, are every bit as bad as he is if nor worse. In fact you should be bloody well ashamed of yourself. he is not even a member here. I have also noticed that the poster Allakaka is being similarly abused. Common decency should tell you that this behavior is is totally unacceptable. I am utterly disgusted at those individuals who are doing this. Please stop it NOW !!, if you want to critisise anybody, critisise someone who is on this forum and is able and capable of defending her or himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:32 pm

fred bloggs wrote:I have no respect for the poster Debunker or his attitude , but I think those who are using this forum to attack, critisise and abuse him in his absense when he cannot defend himself, are every bit as bad as he is if nor worse. In fact you should be bloody well ashamed of yourself. he is not even a member here. I have also noticed that the poster Allakaka is being similarly abused. Common decency should tell you that this behavior is is totally unacceptable. I am utterly disgusted at those individuals who are doing this. Please stop it NOW !!, if you want to critisise anybody, critisise someone who is on this forum and is able and capable of defending her or himself.

Which posters are actually attacking Debunker and Allakaka on here? Please name them, as I have seen no such thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Miss Chievous wrote:

Which posters are actually attacking Debunker and Allakaka on here? Please name them, as I have seen no such thing

-Ditto- Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top