Is David a liar, uncaring, twisted and an incompetant without scruples.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is David a liar, uncaring, twisted and an incompetant without scruples.

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:13 am

He seems to have no moral strength, is totally incompetant, never behaves in a way which would be benificial to those who he has responsibility for, and is a totally despicable character. Only interested in his own agenda and does not care that what he says is a stranger to the truth. -- Saw him on the A/Marr show this morning. He is almost as bad as Bliar.

Back to top Go down

Re: Is David a liar, uncaring, twisted and an incompetant without scruples.

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:22 am

fred bloggs wrote:He seems to have no moral strength, is totally incompetant, never behaves in a way which would be benificial to those who he has responsibility for, and is a totally despicable character. Only interested in his own agenda and does not care that what he says is a stranger to the truth. -- Saw him on the A/Marr show this morning. He is almost as bad as Bliar.
I think that is what happens when you become PM Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:41 am

fred bloggs wrote:He seems to have no moral strength, is totally incompetant, never behaves in a way which would be benificial to those who he has responsibility for, and is a totally despicable character. Only interested in his own agenda and does not care that what he says is a stranger to the truth. -- Saw him on the A/Marr show this morning. He is almost as bad as Bliar.

Wasn't he paraded as the 'Heir to Blair' for a while? I actually totally agree Fred. Cameron is a showman only interested in building himself a personal legacy both at home and abroad. Bout time we had a PM (and govt) that put the British people first imo Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Agree

I mean 49% pay rises for top executives in the UK which our man Dave defends whilst suggesting that people are docked £25 from their benefits to pay court fines, leaving them very little money to pay for food or amenities.

The Tories appear to be no better than the last lot of Tories who were kicked out for their uncaring attitudes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:21 pm

Couldn't agree more, the man is a snake as was Blair. Trouble is next time the elections roll around all that has gone before seems to get forgotten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:41 pm

David wrote:
I think that is what happens when you become PM Cool

and moderator Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:51 pm

tom sawyer wrote:

and moderator Rolling Eyes

Didnt think you had been elected yet? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:55 pm

referring to david

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:58 pm

tom sawyer wrote:referring to david

Blimey Cameron may be guilty of many things but I dont think he is on here too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:39 pm

David Cameron is as creepy as Blair, and doesn't have the slightest idea about real life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:13 pm

sassy1261 wrote:David Cameron is as creepy as Blair, and doesn't have the slightest idea about real life.

I think the 'hug a hoodie' farce demonstrated that one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:08 am

Seren wrote:Agree

I mean 49% pay rises for top executives in the UK which our man Dave defends whilst suggesting that people are docked £25 from their benefits to pay court fines, leaving them very little money to pay for food or amenities.

The Tories appear to be no better than the last lot of Tories who were kicked out for their uncaring attitudes

I have to take issue there seren. David cameron is a Liberal in Tory clothing. He and Clegg are welded at the waist. Indeed the Tories you describe the RW of the party which includes me feel totally left out in the cold. The Liberals are exercising huge influence over govt policy because Cameron is allowing that.

A point on exec pay as an aside. Companies can choose whether to headquarter their operations in the UK or not. High ranking post holders are very mobile. My wife works for an American enigineering conglomerate which has headquartered it's Europoean arm in the UK. She is well paid but for that she works 70 hours so suddenly she is working twice the hours not quite so well paid on a hourlay basis.

Each pay day the govt take 50% of her salary at source. On some of her income it is more. When you get above £100k in this country you lose your basic allowances. The gap between her and lesser mortals on the shop floor after tax and her double hours are taken into account is not as wide as you might suppose.

Now if the attitude you express in the post is allowed to multiply high earners and companies will simply go elswhere.

Without those high earners taxation for us lesser mortals would be horrendously high. It is bad enough now. I'll start a thread on taxation and beware of unintended consequences.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top