I am loving being a City fan right now :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am loving being a City fan right now :D

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:10 pm

6-1 against scummy United at weekend made my whole world glow; and now we are thrashing Wolves 5-2 (5-1 when I started typing this but hey ho they can have another). It is literally unbelievable seeing how City play thesedays, yes I know it's the money working but I don't care, I had to watch through the bad times so this is long overdue. We play the beautiful game most beautiful of all now, long may it continue Very Happy

PL Champions 2012??? Oh I do hope so Twisted Evil

Sorry, I know this ought to be in sports, but no one would read it there, and I want everyone to know of my joy right now sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down

Re: I am loving being a City fan right now :D

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:18 pm

I'm very happy for you ... Very Happy sadly, my brother does support United... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Angel wrote:I'm very happy for you ... Very Happy sadly, my brother does support United... Sad

That makes me feel even better angel Very Happy Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:32 pm

eilzel wrote:

That makes me feel even better angel Very Happy Twisted Evil

Suspect

..it won't last.... Razz xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:02 pm

eilzel wrote:6-1 against scummy United at weekend made my whole world glow; and now we are thrashing Wolves 5-2 (5-1 when I started typing this but hey ho they can have another). It is literally unbelievable seeing how City play thesedays, yes I know it's the money working but I don't care, I had to watch through the bad times so this is long overdue. We play the beautiful game most beautiful of all now, long may it continue Very Happy

Sorry, I know this ought to be in sports, but no one would read it there, and I want everyone to know of my joy right now sunny sunny sunny

just goes to show - money can buy you team lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Nems Again wrote:

just goes to show - money can buy you team lol!

Yes it can Very Happy Apart from Arsenal I thought that's how they all did it Twisted Evil lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:56 pm

eilzel wrote:

Yes it can Very Happy Apart from Arsenal I thought that's how they all did it Twisted Evil lol!

My brother is an avid Arsenal supporter, they originated from Woolwich, just down the road from Eltham (not far enough) When we were growing up!

I see that Newcastle are doing quite well! It wasn't that long ago, that they were at the bottom of the table, and got demoted! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Compass wrote:

My brother is an avid Arsenal supporter, they originated from Woolwich, just down the road from Eltham (not far enough) When we were growing up!

I see that Newcastle are doing quite well! It wasn't that long ago, that they were at the bottom of the table, and got demoted! Wink

Shhhhh! don't speak too soon!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Nems Again wrote:

Shhhhh! don't speak too soon!! lol!

They have a rich Arab man in charge! He will get bored before too long! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:58 pm

eilzel wrote:6-1 against scummy United at weekend made my whole world glow; and now we are thrashing Wolves 5-2 (5-1 when I started typing this but hey ho they can have another). It is literally unbelievable seeing how City play thesedays, yes I know it's the money working but I don't care, I had to watch through the bad times so this is long overdue. We play the beautiful game most beautiful of all now, long may it continue Very Happy

Must be a great atmospher in Manchester just now, I was there a couple of weeks ago. Manchester must be the best city to live in throughout the whole of England. I find it to be full of genuine, down to earth, friendly people and has a great nightlife. Other English cities should study what makes Manchester great and try to emulate their success.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:59 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Must be a great atmospher in Manchester just now, I was there a couple of weeks ago. Manchester must be the best city to live in throughout the whole of England. I find it to be full of genuine, down to earth, friendly people and has a great nightlife. Other English cities should study what makes Manchester great and try to emulate their success.

Its the large immigrant population mainly isnt it ? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Nems Again wrote:

Its the large immigrant population mainly isnt it ? Laughing

Good job I was not eating, I would have choked! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:07 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Well I like to think so Very Happy

Though the weather could do with some improvement Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top