I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:23 pm


let me me give you an insight my life as a so called right winger and not how the press would portray me
my aim is helping others i have visited the elderly fitted new plugs and lighting i have dug their gardens
i have cut their hedges, i go to the shops for them .i take them to the doctors if required i check regularly if they are ok i fit light bulbs because some of them cannot stand on a chair to reach , i repair their wheel chairs.
Although i do fight the system and stand up for what i believe in, i still have principles and cannot stand
idiots that come on sites like this and try and portray me as a uncaring Nazi, because honestly they just have not got a clue, they have been brainwashed by the media. and idiots that go around like a sheep feeding people with bullshit because they know no better.

does caring for others make me a f/cking Nazi Rolling Eyes


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Obviously not Tom, But you ARE to the right of Stalin...hence you must be a N... (cant use the N word)....the cynic in me (yes there is one I've been told) says that whenever anyone even mentions the fact that perhaps we cannot possibly take any more of the worlds waifs and strays, then you will be declared unclean by those who seem to think that the future is coffee coloured....
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Blue Mink
Melting Pot
back to LYRICS index

Take a pinch of white man
Wrap him up in black skin
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of red Indian boy
Oh like a Curly Latin kinkies
Oh Lordy, Lordy, mixed with yellow Chinkees, yeah
You know you lump it all together
And you got a recipe for a get along scene
Oh what a beautiful dream
If it could only come true, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough enough enough to take
The world and all its got And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score

Rabbis and the friars
Vishnus and the gurus
We got the Beatles or the Sun God
Well it really doesn't matter what religion you choose
And be thankful little Mrs. Graceful
You know that livin' could be tasteful
We should all get together in a lovin machine
I think I'll call up the queen
It' s only fair that she knows, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough enough enough to take
The world and all its got And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score

Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Don't take it to heart. x
A 'name' is meaningless unless you allow it to hurt you.







Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Angel wrote:Don't take it to heart. x
A 'name' is meaningless unless you allow it to hurt you.







Coffee colored people by the score! cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Compass wrote:

Coffee colored people by the score! cheers

yeah, and all living in little grey boxes, listening to little grey music, eating grey food, driving little grey cars... all nice little grey drones with neither ambition or identity......
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:56 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

yeah, and all living in little grey boxes, listening to little grey music, eating grey food, driving little grey cars... all nice little grey drones with neither ambition or identity......

You don't like the message in the song then?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Compass wrote:

You don't like the message in the song then?

No, and for 2 reasons...firstly its romantic claptrap (like the majority of leftieliberalist thinking....the human race, being what it is...I.e. a predatory/warrior species would simply find some other reason to fall out, be it "I live in the mountains, you live on the plains, therefor I'm better than you"...or some such nonsense

Secondly the way the liberalists would implement it would rob the whole world of any sort of identity, everyone would be coffe coloured ok...but also faceless, automatons, with no individaul thoughts or opinions....what would happen to your "culture" that you celebrate so much then?...there would be none. since culture is devisive.....
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:37 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

No, and for 2 reasons...firstly its romantic claptrap (like the majority of leftieliberalist thinking....the human race, being what it is...I.e. a predatory/warrior species would simply find some other reason to fall out, be it "I live in the mountains, you live on the plains, therefor I'm better than you"...or some such nonsense

Secondly the way the liberalists would implement it would rob the whole world of any sort of identity, everyone would be coffe coloured ok...but also faceless, automatons, with no individaul thoughts or opinions....what would happen to your "culture" that you celebrate so much then?...there would be none. since culture is devisive.....

It's an older freedom song, but it still has a positive message against the bigotries that still exist in our society.


Bigotry is still rife, and that bigotry needs to be stamped out IMO.


Last edited by Compass on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Compass wrote:

It's an older freedom song, but it still has a positive message against the bigotries that still exist in our society.

My best friend is mixed race, he has known me for twenty years. He read ADO, he sent a PM to Bloogs after reading ADO. Bloggs resigned from the site soon after but there were no threats within that PM. You would have to read between the lines to see any.
He read more of ADO, than just the anti gay bigotries.

Bigotry is still rife, and that bigotry needs to be stamped out IMO.

true enough, but, in order to do so certain protagonists need to put their house in order first, take a look at the "why is islam hated" thread in religion, to see a good reasoned debate on the subject of islam and the perception of it...moreover...i dont see why MY wish to retain and have unaltered my way of life, should be classed as bigotry....I would suggest its "inverted bigotry" for those who come her to expect ME to make changes to accomodate them.....pls enlighten.

its a bit late now...so the old grey cell is flagging...however tomorrow...time permitting I'll put a series of questions to you....nothing nasty, but it will certainly clarify my view point of your opinions....
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:02 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

true enough, but, in order to do so certain protagonists need to put their house in order first, take a look at the "why is islam hated" thread in religion, to see a good reasoned debate on the subject of islam and the perception of it...moreover...i dont see why MY wish to retain and have unaltered my way of life, should be classed as bigotry....I would suggest its "inverted bigotry" for those who come her to expect ME to make changes to accomodate them.....pls enlighten.

its a bit late now...so the old grey cell is flagging...however tomorrow...time permitting I'll put a series of questions to you....nothing nasty, but it will certainly clarify my view point of your opinions....

Listen Here!

I was on the East End London gay pride march, where we stood up against the bigotries of radical Islam, but we didn't tar all muslims with the same extremist brush!

I always said that, that was that! That i would never go on a march like that again (or rather Doug said that)

I like the new anti capitalist campaign....And i wish the youth well in that campaign Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:09 pm

You will post questions to me!

Bring then on! Cool ...I bet you that i've answered them a million times in the past!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Compass wrote:You will post questions to me!

Bring then on! Cool ...I bet you that i've answered them a million times in the past!

Ok then untill tomorrow, I'll wish you a very good night, blessed be and sleep well..........
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:18 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

Ok then untill tomorrow, I'll wish you a very good night, blessed be and sleep well..........

Don't forget to turn your hearing aid off, and put your teeth in a glass of water..If you have lost your teeth and suffer from any kind of hearing loss of course.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:19 am

Phil, that was uncalled for. Some of us oldies have all our own teeth, and my grandchildren will verify my hearing is perfect, they don't get away with anything! Victor and I disagree on many things, but he is never nasty. Hope you are well this morning BTW, and the song is one of my favourites. We would not all look the same from a melting pot.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:12 pm

sassy1261 wrote:Phil, that was uncalled for. Some of us oldies have all our own teeth, and my grandchildren will verify my hearing is perfect, they don't get away with anything! Victor and I disagree on many things, but he is never nasty. Hope you are well this morning BTW, and the song is one of my favourites. We would not all look the same from a melting pot.

I was being humorous and sarcastic.
Yes, it is a very nice song! Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I was a member of the B.N.P/ and proud of it

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Compass wrote:

I was being humorous and sarcastic.
Yes, it is a very nice song! Smile

Well thats ok then, I old people have to stick together you know! (although I don't think Victor is quite as old as me!)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum