Is The British media being controlled by Westminster.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is The British media being controlled by Westminster.

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Just returned from a relaxing holiday where I have been following the British and the World news on different foreign TV stations. One of the most noticable things about catching up with the same news on the British media at home, is the fact that any stories concerning Westminster seems to have been sanitised in Britain. A case in point is the concerns about alleged misuse of taxpayer's money and alleged breaches of security in the Werrity - Fox affair. The foreign press left no stone unturned in their reporting and went into the investigation all guns blazing. Here there seems to be no investigative journalism or debate about the facts. Are we to see another whitewash with no one taking responsibility??. There is to be the usual internal investigation, but is the scarcity of whitewash in the DIY stores an indication of the result?. Is BIG BROTHER watching the press?. -- What do others think.

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The British media being controlled by Westminster.

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:52 pm

I've always had the impression that we are denied true investigative journalism and reporting because it's 'best that we don't know.....' Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The British media being controlled by Westminster.

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:58 pm

of course we don't get the truth, as i and mr doodles have stated on several occasions the bilderberg group own the press and our government

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top