The Graham Norton show is back for a new series tonight (Please note thread contains photos of semi naked men)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Graham Norton show is back for a new series tonight (Please note thread contains photos of semi naked men)

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:58 pm

And no doubt the Moderators would allow me to post pictures of women just wearing their pants then! Question Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Re: The Graham Norton show is back for a new series tonight (Please note thread contains photos of semi naked men)

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Let's put it to the test! Twisted Evil

<Content Removed>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:15 pm

The simple thing for an intelligent person to do would be to not click onto a thread that didn't appeal to them, but then members of the far right have never been blessed with that attribute. Fellows like those don't grow from trees; they swing from them. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Compass wrote:The simple thing for an intelligent person to do would be to not click onto a thread that didn't appeal to them, but then members of the far right have never been blessed with that attribute. Fellows like those don't grow from trees; they swing from them. Laughing

But these pictures have nothing to do with the Thread title! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:17 pm

<Photo Removed>

So what! Just push off if you don't like it! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Compass wrote:<Photo Removed>

So what! Just push off if you don't like it! Cool
Hi Compass
Please remain within the decency limits, ie artistic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:29 pm

David wrote:
Hi Compass

Agreed David and I have removed the offending photos from Mr Doodles and Compass' posts. Please guys, play nicely Very Happy

Compass - I hope you don't mind but I'm going to move this to Chit Chat as it has moved on from the original topic.

Last edited by Feelthelove on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:37 pm

David wrote:
Hi Compass

It was Channing Tatum! It was a clip from a movie and he was in his underwear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Compass wrote:

To be honest Phil neither photo offended me but they may have offended others as they were both quite revealing. Keep to the artistic ones we can all enjoy (as long as Angel's not on my case Rolling Eyes )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Compass wrote:

Razz

I'm not even going to ask about the heffas above but THAT is AMAZING Razz Razz Razz alien alien alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Compass wrote:

(I know Phil x) lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:47 pm

David wrote:
(I know Phil x) lol!

I think it was because his underwear was wet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Compass wrote:

Looking at those photos its no surprise Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Compass wrote:

HAHAHAHA

Erm Embarassed you could see well defined erm Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Nems Again wrote:
Looking at those photos its no surprise Very Happy
HAHAHHA alien from me x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:57 pm

David wrote:
HAHAHAHA

Erm Embarassed you could see well defined erm Laughing

I was shocked by some of the others that i found on google images! I can tell you! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:57 pm

David wrote:
HAHAHHA alien from me x

lol! Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:01 pm

(Please note thread contains photos of semi naked men) lol! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Compass wrote:

I was shocked by some of the others that i found on google images! I can tell you! Laughing

Must not google, must not google....bad FTL

Oh sod it, life's too short

See you later, maybe Wink x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Must not google, must not google....bad FTL

Oh sod it, life's too short

See you later, maybe Wink x
HAHAHAHAHAHA FTL got lost in the Google Maze lucky her! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top