The Graham Norton show is back for a new series tonight (Please note thread contains photos of semi naked men)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Graham Norton show is back for a new series tonight (Please note thread contains photos of semi naked men)

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:37 am

Compass wrote:

Razz

It's going to be so lovely having you boys here, nice pic x

Welcome Ding Dong, I didn't realise you were Fabian! Good to see you xxx

Back to top Go down

Re: The Graham Norton show is back for a new series tonight (Please note thread contains photos of semi naked men)

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Hi FTL! Smile and Hi to David too!! Smile I got Seren to change my ID name yesterday as I had only posted about 2 messages as Fabien and most will recognise me as 'Ding Dong'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Sorry guys xx I'll take her away....

FTLovley ... of this thread ------>
It's for the boys !

Suspect We can take a sneaky peek to oogle those lovely butts.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Angel wrote:

It's for the boys !

Suspect lol! lol! lol! study

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Angel wrote:

It's for the boys !

Make me

Yes, they'll never notice Beautiful Angel Wink

Back to top Go down

Daniel Radcliffe

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:24 pm

We seem to have very similar taste in men, Compass! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Ding Dong wrote:We seem to have very similar taste in men, Compass! Laughing
And I GG!!!!!!!!!! drool drool drool drool drool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Ding Dong wrote:We seem to have very similar taste in men, Compass! Laughing

Yes young and cute! We all love our fantasies, and to admire the beauty of a younger body, especially when we are getting a little older! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:35 pm

David wrote:
And I GG!!!!!!!!!! drool drool drool drool drool

Haha

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Compass wrote:

Yes young and cute! We all love our fantasies, and to admire the beauty of a younger body, especially when we are getting a little older! Wink
I am not that old Cop Cop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:39 pm

This thread about Graham Norton has turned out to be something else!!

I'm almost too scared to look at the thread in case the lastest picture is of a great big throbbing erection!!! Smiley Monster

Hiding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Ding Dong wrote:This thread about Graham Norton has turned out to be something else!!

I'm almost too scared to look at the thread in case the lastest picture is of a great big throbbing erection!!! Smiley Monster

Hiding

GG!! Cop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:41 pm

David wrote:

You're not that old, but still older than me!!! silent Though, Eilzel is much younger than me. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Ding Dong wrote:

You're not that old, but still older than me!!! silent Though, Eilzel is much younger than me. Mad
Pfft
hmm are you same age as compass? If yes I am younger Very Happy
Yes Mr E is the youngest Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:47 pm

David wrote:
GG!! Cop

What did I do?? Embarassed Laughing

I deliberately said 'erection' and not the 'c' or 'd' word in order to try and sound more dignified! Anyway, we don't that type of thing on here. Tut, tut! Smile No, actually we don't!!! This is a very civilised place and we want to keep it that way!!! So David, don't be getting any naughty ideas!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:50 pm

David wrote:
Pfft
hmm are you same age as compass? If yes I am younger Very Happy
Yes Mr E is the youngest Cool

I'm 3 years younger than Compass, I think. Actually, when I think about it, I'm 35 and I'll be staying 35 for the forseeable future!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:55 pm

David wrote:

I was referring to Ding Dong and i! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Ding Dong wrote:This thread about Graham Norton has turned out to be something else!!

Hiding

Laughing Laughing Laughing I wouldn't do that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:00 pm

affraid They used to love those statues in ancient times! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Ding Dong wrote:

I'm 3 years younger than Compass, I think. Actually, when I think about it, I'm 35 and I'll be staying 35 for the forseeable future!
I am 33 lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Compass wrote:

affraid They used to love those statues in ancient times! Very Happy

Don't tell Angel I was in here again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 pm

They used to have loads of statues like that in the Vatican! (true) One of the popes had all of the penises cut off, then they were replaced with fig leaves! Laughing All of the penises that were cut away from the statues are stored in the Vatican vaults! Only the clergy has access to them!
Gawd knows what they do with those, and why they kept hold of them in the first place! affraid

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top