Cat do the most disgusting things

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cat do the most disgusting things

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:34 pm

One of my cats has trapped a baby squirrel, the bottom half of it was left gutted in my garden.

Barfs......................

I am used to birds but this was gross.

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat do the most disgusting things

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Class wrote:One of my cats has trapped a baby squirrel, the bottom half of it was left gutted in my garden.

Barfs......................

I am used to birds but this was gross.

That is awful Class No

It could have been worse though, the cat could have left it and the puppy eaten it affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

That is awful Class No

It could have been worse though, the cat could have left it and the puppy eaten it affraid

That was probably the one before that!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Oh yuck!

I remember i had to pull a bird out of my cats mouth once! She flew happpily away!

I was told by the vet dont bother next time as the bird would have died from the shock!

But there is no way i can an animal in distress.
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:08 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Oh yuck!

I remember i had to pull a bird out of my cats mouth once! She flew happpily away!

I was told by the vet dont bother next time as the bird would have died from the shock!

But there is no way i can an animal in distress.
Thats why I cant be doing with cats, the worst my dog does is steal my knickers and pee on the landing!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Nems Again wrote:
Thats why I cant be doing with cats, the worst my dog does is steal my knickers and pee on the landing!!

The worst my dog does is steal my place in the bed if a pop to the loo, then leaves me standing in the cold while he pretends to be asleep and can't possibly get out again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Nems Again wrote:
the worst my dog does is steal my knickers and pee on the landing!!

My puppy isn't innocent she'll chew a slug given half a chance. Double barf.

I've been a cat owner for five years plus I have had quite a few birds and small mammals but never anything as large as half a squirrel. I had to tell myself i had seen worse in a butchers shop to stop from barfing. Internal organs all over the place.

I should stick to kids at least all you get is cheek. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Class wrote:

My puppy isn't innocent she'll chew a slug given half a chance. Double barf.

I've been a cat owner for five years plus I have had quite a few birds and small mammals but never anything as large as half a squirrel. I had to tell myself i had seen worse in a butchers shop to stop from barfing. Internal organs all over the place.

I should stick to kids at least all you get is cheek. Laughing

Dont let her!!! Slugs carry heart worm parasites so do snails! I used to follow Mols round the garden with a torch and pick up any slugs until she got a bit older and got some sense!

Agree with you on the cheek bit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Nems Again wrote:

lol! I used to have two dogs and in the middle of the night one managed to get a pair of my hubby's underwear over his head. The other dog went absolutely crazy not recognising him affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:02 am

Nems Again wrote:

Dont let her!!! Slugs carry heart worm parasites so do snails! I used to follow Mols round the garden with a torch and pick up any slugs until she got a bit older and got some sense!

Agree with you on the cheek bit!

Not in the UK...here its lung worm parasite.....
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:03 am

Nems Again wrote:

cats crap in your sock drawer
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:39 am

victorismyhero wrote:

Not in the UK...here its lung worm parasite.....

I was close! Embarassed I knew it was a no no. Thanks Victor Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

That is awful Class No

I scraped it up on my sons sledge and slipped it into the bin trying really hard not to chuck. After nearly vomitting as she stuck her teeth into a snail it was a never again moment. In the rescue one of the dogs ate the others crap, she doesn't eat her own. Why do we love these creatures again? Very Happy

The puppy was left inside when I went into carry out operation squirrel, well operation half a squirrel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:38 pm

lol! One of my MIL's dogs eats it's own affraid

Watch out with your puppy around horse muck, they all seem to like it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Fat cat on my legs, and now my leg has started to go dead...They jump on you and it's very hard to get them off when they are determined to be there. Mad

Not disgusting but irritating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Compass wrote:Fat cat on my legs, and now my leg has started to go dead...They jump on you and it's very hard to get them off when they are determined to be there. Mad

Not disgusting but irritating.

Neither of my cats would sit on my lap Sad

I lost my cat a couple of years ago, he was 18 and I could count the number of times he sat on my lap on one hand! Independent, stubborn little devils cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:21 am

Feelthelove wrote:

Neither of my cats would sit on my lap Sad

I lost my cat a couple of years ago, he was 18 and I could count the number of times he sat on my lap on one hand! Independent, stubborn little devils cat

One of ours will always be intent on sitting on our laps! (mind you she hasn't this evening, and is sleeping in the case on the wardrobe)

We have had a day off i think! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Compass wrote:

One of ours will always be intent on sitting on our laps! (mind you she hasn't this evening, and is sleeping in the case on the wardrobe)

We have had a day off i think! Smile

lol! I have a little dog who loves his cuddles on my lap now. If I'm at home during the day and I'm busy he'll get fed up after a few hours, follow me around and jump up until I sit down!

Well, that's my excuse anyway Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:00 pm

If you want to have some kind of control over your cats, get Tesco 10 cat stick treats (they are the only chain that do these)

10 cat stick treats have the ability to train your cats! You have to enter '10 cat stick treats' in the menu bar, else they are very hard to find!

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Compass wrote:If you want to have some kind of control over your cats, get Tesco 10 cat stick treats (they are the only chain that do these)

10 cat stick treats have the ability to train your cats! You have to enter '10 cat stick treats' in the menu bar, else they are very hard to find!
nope...you got that back to front...you train dogs...cats train you.....

you say sit to dog ...dog thinks ooooh if i sit that nice human will give me food......

Ypu say sit to cat ....cat thinks...ahh at last that stoopid human has got it...when it sees me it makes a noise and gives me food...so ill sit here and wait.......-
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:25 pm

victorismyhero wrote:nope...you got that back to front...you train dogs...cats train you.....

you say sit to dog ...dog thinks ooooh if i sit that nice human will give me food......

Ypu say sit to cat ....cat thinks...ahh at last that stoopid human has got it...when it sees me it makes a noise and gives me food...so ill sit here and wait.......-

You shouldn't seek to dominate any kind of animal (apart from with 10 cat stick treats) You should let them be their own natural selves!

Who would want a poodle or a lap dog? There are too many human poodles on far right sites, that are a load of Kaka tbf!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Compass wrote:

You shouldn't seek to dominate any kind of animal (apart from with 10 cat stick treats) You should let them be their own natural selves!

Who would want a poodle or a lap dog? There are too many human poodles on far right sites, that are a load of Kaka tbf!

lol!

treading on dangerous ground there compass...after all the biggest poodle in recent history was the (lw) blair......
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Compass wrote:

lol!

Isnt that what the govt does to us...dominates by financial power (cat treats)
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:52 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

treading on dangerous ground there compass...after all the biggest poodle in recent history was the (lw) blair......

Well you wanna see what their main topics still are! Laughing ...Some people just can't seem to move on. Wink

The Lib Dem's have been the biggest poodles in recent history! Blair left office yonks ago (more's the pity)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:55 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

Isnt that what the govt does to us...dominates by financial power (cat treats)

Take that up with the bankers! I'm dreading Xmas as my brother is one! Laughing He loves me so my gob mouth gets away with loads!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top