how i feel tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how i feel tonight

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:10 pm

confused,/betrayed/abused/ sometimes truth hurts,
it seems a fact of life that the more you try and help people the more they take the piss
people seem to take you for granted. this seems to happen a lot in life.i see myself as a caring person
although i am stubborn as my wife says, i always seem to go against the grain,
people say to me just go with the flow and why put yourself in a a position where its going to make life harder .
i feel that my principles cause me more trouble than ought.and they cost me money.

The wrongs that i encounter during my life, should i just give in and throw my principles out of the window
and just have a easier life, or carry on fighting, i get told weekly i cannot beat the system , but still i carry on
my heart seems to rule my head,

i think this also comes into play with my support that i gave to the bnp and do now, although i am not a member
and not a racist or homophobe for that matter, i will continue to support them , well why do i do it, simple
really, those bloody principles come into play. i do not like the blatant attempts by the media and the press
and the constant smear campaigns that go on, i do not agree with kicking some one when they are down
i have a lot of respect for the man not just for what he stands for but for the abbuse he and his family have
put up with through the years, i think many would have given up years ago, but no like me his principles get in the way.

do you posters get like that or is it just me.(thank god i got that off my chest)

ps if i dont have principles what sort of a person would that make me Sad

Back to top Go down

Re: how i feel tonight

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:17 pm

tom sawyer wrote:
confused,/betrayed/abused/ sometimes truth hurts,
it seems a fact of life that the more you try and help people the more they take the piss
people seem to take you for granted. this seems to happen a lot in life.i see myself as a caring person
although i am stubborn as my wife says, i always seem to go against the grain,
people say to me just go with the flow and why put yourself in a a position where its going to make life harder .
i feel that my principles cause me more trouble than ought.and they cost me money.

The wrongs that i encounter during my life, should i just give in and throw my principles out of the window
and just have a easier life, or carry on fighting, i get told weekly i cannot beat the system , but still i carry on
my heart seems to rule my head,

i think this also comes into play with my support that i gave to the bnp and do now, although i am not a member
and not a racist or homophobe for that matter, i will continue to support them , well why do i do it, simple
really, those bloody principles come into play. i do not like the blatant attempts by the media and the press
and the constant smear campaigns that go on, i do not agree with kicking some one when they are down
i have a lot of respect for the man not just for what he stands for but for the abbuse he and his family have
put up with through the years, i think many would have given up years ago, but no like me his principles get in the way.

do you posters get like that or is it just me.(thank god i got that off my chest)

ps if i dont have principles what sort of a person would that make me Sad

Tom, if you are talking about Nick Griffin, you need a new brain, never mind principles. The man is a shyster, most of his party thinks so, he is as, or more, corrupt than the MPs who fiddled their expenses. Now I don't like Andrew Brons, ex National Front etc, but even he has been appalled at what Nick has done, read a few of the BNP offshoots, BNP Reform, BNP Ideas etc. If you carry on believing this man, you really have put the wool over your eyes yourself.

Back to top Go down

Re: how i feel tonight

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:27 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Tom, if you are talking about Nick Griffin, you need a new brain, never mind principles. The man is a shyster, most of his party thinks so, he is as, or more, corrupt than the MPs who fiddled their expenses. Now I don't like Andrew Brons, ex National Front etc, but even he has been appalled at what Nick has done, read a few of the BNP offshoots, BNP Reform, BNP Ideas etc. If you carry on believing this man, you really have put the wool over your eyes yourself.

i would sooner have Andrew brons as i think he is more articulate in his speaking and nick should take a back seat.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top