UK Growth Stalls - Again!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: UK Growth Stalls - Again!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Nems Again wrote:
I agree neither is right and as for letting people decide for themselves, politicians dont think people have the sense to decide for themselves

Well, to stand it on its head, people vote for politicians, politicians know how rubbish they are, so they know what rotten decisions people make! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:47 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Well, to stand it on its head, people vote for politicians, politicians know how rubbish they are, so they know what rotten decisions people make! Laughing

Well put!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Does that apply to our EU dictators Sassy. Or are they just greeeat!!!!! You were cool abouit 40 years of no democracy the other day.

The UK public sector unions are huge and powerful. They are not neutered as Nems suggest. They are also as I say more interested in power politics. Don't trust me watch for yourself Nems.

By the way what number of members voted was it the usual 30%.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:21 pm

H20 wrote:Does that apply to our EU dictators Sassy. Or are they just greeeat!!!!! You were cool abouit 40 years of no democracy the other day.

The UK public sector unions are huge and powerful. They are not neutered as Nems suggest. They are also as I say more interested in power politics. Don't trust me watch for yourself Nems.

By the way what number of members voted was it the usual 30%.

Are you not getting tired of the same old record? I have said time and time again that the EU needs to be overhauled, I agree with the principal of it, but think the way it is being run is not satisfactory. Unlike you, I do not wish to see it dismanted, but made more efficient. And how was I cool with 40 years of no democracy, when I have also said time and time again, that we should have a referendum. If you are going to say what I think, could you make it accurate please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top