Ask the next poster a question :)

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ask the next poster a question :)

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:41 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I love cornflowers, they remind me of old fashioned gardens, and the colour of a patch of bluebells in a wood is quite startling and a real joy.

Have you decided what you want for christmas, and are you dropping hints yet!

santa rendeer No, there is nothing I need really and to be honest it's just nice to spend time with family I love you x

Would you ever spend Christmas away from home and if so where would you go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

santa rendeer No, there is nothing I need really and to be honest it's just nice to spend time with family I love you x

Would you ever spend Christmas away from home and if so where would you go?

I did, it was the Christmas after I left my ex, I made sure the kids were ok and going to be together, my Mum and Dad were going to my brothers, and I went to Tunisia with friends. Had a brilliant time, met the Tunisian family I got to know and returned in Feb to stay 3 months with them. Best thing I ever did! My OH is suggest Lanzerote (not sure if that is how you spell it) for the christmas after this one, but I am not sure, with my Mum and Dad being so old.

Have you done it, and if so, where did you go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:04 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I did, it was the Christmas after I left my ex, I made sure the kids were ok and going to be together, my Mum and Dad were going to my brothers, and I went to Tunisia with friends. Had a brilliant time, met the Tunisian family I got to know and returned in Feb to stay 3 months with them. Best thing I ever did! My OH is suggest Lanzerote (not sure if that is how you spell it) for the christmas after this one, but I am not sure, with my Mum and Dad being so old.

Have you done it, and if so, where did you go?

That sounds amazing Sassy! We've never been away for Christmas but if we did we'd go to see my Hubby's sister in America. It's been a very long time since we spent Christmas together I love you x

If you were famous for one thing what would you like it to be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

That sounds amazing Sassy! We've never been away for Christmas but if we did we'd go to see my Hubby's sister in America. It's been a very long time since we spent Christmas together I love you x

If you were famous for one thing what would you like it to be?

Painting! I wish I was better than I am. I get quite frustrated about what I can see on my head and what ends up on the canvas! Failing that, I'd like to have my children's stories published, working on that at the moment.

What about you FTL, what would you like to be famous for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:44 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Painting! I wish I was better than I am. I get quite frustrated about what I can see on my head and what ends up on the canvas! Failing that, I'd like to have my children's stories published, working on that at the moment.

What about you FTL, what would you like to be famous for?

I wish I had your talent Sassy cheers xxx

I don't think I'd like to be famous to be honest, I'd hate all the attention. I like my own space affraid lol!

If you created your own Forum would it have a theme and what would it be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

I wish I had your talent Sassy cheers xxx

I don't think I'd like to be famous to be honest, I'd hate all the attention. I like my own space affraid lol!

If you created your own Forum would it have a theme and what would it be?

Friendship! I have started one, but I'm not sure how to go about it, not something that is my forte so to speak, so I fiddled for 2 days and have not touched it since! Its all very well having the intellectual side, but it can get a bit heated, so one where people just chatted might be nice.

What age where you when you learnt to swim?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:43 am

sassy1261 wrote:

Friendship! I have started one, but I'm not sure how to go about it, not something that is my forte so to speak, so I fiddled for 2 days and have not touched it since! Its all very well having the intellectual side, but it can get a bit heated, so one where people just chatted might be nice.

What age where you when you learnt to swim?

That would be lovely Sassy. I wouldn't have a clue where to start affraid

Learing to swim is one of my favourite memories as my Grandmother taught me. I must have been under 4 because I lived with her at the time. We used to get on the bus with a bottle of cherryade and some sandwiches. Swim in the sea and crab fish off the jetty I love you x

What do think is the most important lesson to learn as a child?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

That would be lovely Sassy. I wouldn't have a clue where to start affraid

Learing to swim is one of my favourite memories as my Grandmother taught me. I must have been under 4 because I lived with her at the time. We used to get on the bus with a bottle of cherryade and some sandwiches. Swim in the sea and crab fish off the jetty I love you x

What do think is the most important lesson to learn as a child?

Thats such a nice story, I can just see you! As I am writing I have a picture on my desk of my grandad and me on a picnic when I was about 4!

I think learning to share is very important, although learning self belief is just as important.

If you could go back and live one day again, not to change it, just to experience it again, what would it be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Thats such a nice story, I can just see you! As I am writing I have a picture on my desk of my grandad and me on a picnic when I was about 4!

I think learning to share is very important, although learning self belief is just as important.

If you could go back and live one day again, not to change it, just to experience it again, what would it be?

Both very important lessons Sassy cheers x

There are so many days it's hard to choose just one. The special days all centre around family to be honest, particularly those days with family who are no longer with us. Those memories are very important to most of us I guess I love you x

If I could arrange a special treat, just for you what would it be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Both very important lessons Sassy cheers x

There are so many days it's hard to choose just one. The special days all centre around family to be honest, particularly those days with family who are no longer with us. Those memories are very important to most of us I guess I love you x

If I could arrange a special treat, just for you what would it be?

Just for me? To be taken to the Theatre, the Mercury is fine, they always have good things on, a meal after and then ferried home and tucked up with a nice hot drink! I must be getting old!

I know you could not sit still for the theatre! What would be yours?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:51 am

sassy1261 wrote:

Just for me? To be taken to the Theatre, the Mercury is fine, they always have good things on, a meal after and then ferried home and tucked up with a nice hot drink! I must be getting old!

I know you could not sit still for the theatre! What would be yours?

That sounds lovely Sassy I love you x

I guess I'm lucky because I have had some lovely special treats in the past. My favourite was a romantic evening meal on a beach in Mauritius. The table was set close to the water's edge with candles lit in the sand. It was so beautiful. A group came round and sang and played music just for us. It was very special and I would love to do that again. We both cried, when the people sang, it was so emotional flower

Anything nice planned for the weekend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:40 am

Feelthelove wrote:

That sounds lovely Sassy I love you x

I guess I'm lucky because I have had some lovely special treats in the past. My favourite was a romantic evening meal on a beach in Mauritius. The table was set close to the water's edge with candles lit in the sand. It was so beautiful. A group came round and sang and played music just for us. It was very special and I would love to do that again. We both cried, when the people sang, it was so emotional flower

Anything nice planned for the weekend?

Oh that sounds lovely dear! Spent some of the weekend in bed with flu and some fighting Sphinx on ADO to try and get her to stop the abuse. Now she has told SM to go because she was abused I have given up. I go on there because so many of my friends are on there, so I get drawn back, but not this time. If you had seen some of the pms SM got from Sphinx you would have been disgusted. Never mind, lets work on this one (I know I said that before, but I really have got ADO out of my system now!)

Going back was stupid, but then we all do stupid things, what little thing have you done recently that made you think 'what on earth did I do that for' lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:21 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Oh that sounds lovely dear! Spent some of the weekend in bed with flu and some fighting Sphinx on ADO to try and get her to stop the abuse. Now she has told SM to go because she was abused I have given up. I go on there because so many of my friends are on there, so I get drawn back, but not this time. If you had seen some of the pms SM got from Sphinx you would have been disgusted. Never mind, lets work on this one (I know I said that before, but I really have got ADO out of my system now!)

Going back was stupid, but then we all do stupid things, what little thing have you done recently that made you think 'what on earth did I do that for' lol

I think you have to accept the site for what it is to be honest. It is what it is and lets face it, people leave but they always go back. Ourselves included! Hope Sexy is ok and you are feeling better I love you x

Gosh there are so many!!!! Most recently I had too much wine last night and my head is foggy this morning drunken

Strictly Come Dancing or X-Factor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

I think you have to accept the site for what it is to be honest. It is what it is and lets face it, people leave but they always go back. Ourselves included! Hope Sexy is ok and you are feeling better I love you x

Gosh there are so many!!!! Most recently I had too much wine last night and my head is foggy this morning drunken

Strictly Come Dancing or X-Factor?

Strictly because if they make fools of themselves they get paid!!!!!!!!

Do you like dancing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:43 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Strictly because if they make fools of themselves they get paid!!!!!!!!

Do you like dancing?

Yes, I guess if you're going to do it you might as well get paid for it!

I'm not a dancer, far too clumsy lol!

Would you be a teenager again if you could?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Yes, I guess if you're going to do it you might as well get paid for it!

I'm not a dancer, far too clumsy lol!

Would you be a teenager again if you could?

No Way! All that angst and worry! What about you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:16 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

No Way! All that angst and worry! What about you?

Not a chance, absolutely terrible affraid lol!

What's your favourite alcoholic drink?

(Off for a bit, better achieve at least something with my day off!!!! Be back later I love you xxx)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Not a chance, absolutely terrible affraid lol!

What's your favourite alcoholic drink?

(Off for a bit, better achieve at least something with my day off!!!! Be back later I love you xxx)

See you later! Spiced rum and coke!

Whats your favourite meal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:13 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

See you later! Spiced rum and coke!

Whats your favourite meal?

I love traditional home cooked food like roasts, sausage and mash, cottage pie, stew and dumplings I love you

Hubby loves a roast but won't eat what I call proper food so I miss it Sad

What is the meal you most enjoy cooking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

I love traditional home cooked food like roasts, sausage and mash, cottage pie, stew and dumplings I love you

Hubby loves a roast but won't eat what I call proper food so I miss it Sad

What is the meal you most enjoy cooking?

Sounds silly, but sausage pie! I make it with puff pastry, fry garlic, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, herbs, salt, little bit of sugar, loads of black pepper together until it is thick and concentrated, then I layer it with sausage meat (good stuff). If flippin delicious hot or cold.

So what do you have to make hubby if he won't eat 'proper' food? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:58 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Sounds silly, but sausage pie! I make it with puff pastry, fry garlic, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, herbs, salt, little bit of sugar, loads of black pepper together until it is thick and concentrated, then I layer it with sausage meat (good stuff). If flippin delicious hot or cold.

So what do you have to make hubby if he won't eat 'proper' food? scratch

On my way round Sassy, that sound AMAZING Very Happy x

He likes pasta so Spag Bol, Lasagne. Rissotto, Mexican Tacos, Tikka. He likes things with rice, loves salad. Just not the sort of food I grew up with and love I love you

Have you thought about running cookery classes? cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

On my way round Sassy, that sound AMAZING Very Happy x

He likes pasta so Spag Bol, Lasagne. Rissotto, Mexican Tacos, Tikka. He likes things with rice, loves salad. Just not the sort of food I grew up with and love I love you

Have you thought about running cookery classes? cheers

When my kids were little I used to teach cooking at their school on a voluntary basis. Used to get them making bread and all sorts!

I have thought about doing a cookery book for families, everyday tasty cheap recipies that keep everyone happy.

We had spaghetti and meatballs tonight. I do it with minced pork, because its cheaper and tastier, breadcrumbs moistened with good chicken stock and soy sauce and a couple of eggs, salt and black pepper (you will gather I like black pepper freshly ground), make into meatballs, seal until they are very brown on the outside in frying pan and olive oil, then put in a lasagne type dish, if you are in a hurry, pour over something like Dolmio (I like the spicey one, I add a tiny bit of sugar to it to bring out the flavour more), stick in the oven for half and hour and do the spaghetti. Its really tasty, and so quick, and cheap!

Hark at me, get me started about cookery and I'm away, but I bet you are a good cook as well! Do you prefer making sweet or savoury?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:42 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

When my kids were little I used to teach cooking at their school on a voluntary basis. Used to get them making bread and all sorts!

I have thought about doing a cookery book for families, everyday tasty cheap recipies that keep everyone happy.

We had spaghetti and meatballs tonight. I do it with minced pork, because its cheaper and tastier, breadcrumbs moistened with good chicken stock and soy sauce and a couple of eggs, salt and black pepper (you will gather I like black pepper freshly ground), make into meatballs, seal until they are very brown on the outside in frying pan and olive oil, then put in a lasagne type dish, if you are in a hurry, pour over something like Dolmio (I like the spicey one, I add a tiny bit of sugar to it to bring out the flavour more), stick in the oven for half and hour and do the spaghetti. Its really tasty, and so quick, and cheap!

Hark at me, get me started about cookery and I'm away, but I bet you are a good cook as well! Do you prefer making sweet or savoury?

Do you think that your results in the Nazi quiz was a true reflection of you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:13 pm

I don't know, I didn't take the quiz scratch lol!

Do you have any guilty pleasures?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top