Far too much, far too young: Outrage over shocking images of the 10-YEAR-OLD model who has graced the pages of Vogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Far too much, far too young: Outrage over shocking images of the 10-YEAR-OLD model who has graced the pages of Vogue

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:40 pm

She reclines among leopard print pillows, her rouged lips pouting at the camera. But shockingly the model in these highly sexualised pictures is only 10 years old.

The provocative images of Thylane Lena-Rose Blondeau, who is tipped as the next big thing on the fashion scene, are causing a storm of controversy with campaigners furious that a child so young should be displaying the sexual allure of someone twice her age. Thylane has appeared in numerous campaigns and her image is all over the internet. To date she has an impressive portfolio - the French girl has graced the cover of Vogue Enfants and posed for high-end editorials.

Provocative: These highly-sexualised images of 10-year-old Thylane Lena-Rose Blondeau from the Tom Ford-edited January issue of French Vogue, have caused concern. Born in the Ivory Coast, she has already been compared to Sixties siren Brigitte Bardot - who at the age of 15 appeared in ELLE. But these latest images, complete with heavy make-up and stiletto heels, which appear in French magazine Cadeaux, have brought the issue to a head.

Reg Bailey, Chief Executive of the Mothers' Union, was commissioned to conduct the independent review on the pressures faced by children today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2022305/Far-far-young-Outrage-shocking-images-10-YEAR-OLD-model-graced-pages-Vogue.html

Disgraceful, 10 year's old. This should NEVER have been allowed. It's totally irresponsible Sad

Back to top Go down

Re: Far too much, far too young: Outrage over shocking images of the 10-YEAR-OLD model who has graced the pages of Vogue

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:39 pm

What the hell is this child's mother doing allowing this!!!! I expect they waved a cheque book under her nose. This is one child guaranteed to grow up with massive problems, and other children will look at this and think they have to do the same. Have Vogue got no morals? Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Far too much, far too young: Outrage over shocking images of the 10-YEAR-OLD model who has graced the pages of Vogue

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:27 am

sassy1261 wrote:What the hell is this child's mother doing allowing this!!!! I expect they waved a cheque book under her nose. This is one child guaranteed to grow up with massive problems, and other children will look at this and think they have to do the same. Have Vogue got no morals? Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

It seems not Sassy Sad

I don't understand why any parent would allow this. It's outrageous and to be honest I find it creepy affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:43 am

It is disgusting, with all these size zero models around, these girls are just getting an early start on a road that leads to sickness and misery as they try and achieve the 'standard' expected by immoral fashion and beauty designers.

Also, knowing they have a free ride to fame, they will not show any interest in any other area of life and will simply become bimbos obsessed with celebrity and glamour. This is one industry which pisses me off, kids have no place here Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:59 am

eilzel wrote:It is disgusting, with all these size zero models around, these girls are just getting an early start on a road that leads to sickness and misery as they try and achieve the 'standard' expected by immoral fashion and beauty designers.

Also, knowing they have a free ride to fame, they will not show any interest in any other area of life and will simply become bimbos obsessed with celebrity and glamour. This is one industry which pisses me off, kids have no place here Evil or Very Mad

I totally agree Eilzel I love you x

What kind of example does this set to other children? At ten years old children should be concentrating on being kids, their education, learning the skills necessary to become responsible members of society.

I feel the same about the children entered into beauty pageants, terrible Sad

This is just one example, what are these parents thinking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Terrible isn't it! The parents want investigating!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top