For the attention of Eilzel. Clarification required!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For the attention of Eilzel. Clarification required!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:42 am

It has been noted that during any discussion where multiculturism, illegal immigration and mass uncontrolled immigration is discussed, you always attack those who express concern about the effects that those issues are having in Britain. You never, however put an opposing view, just attack the poster. Would you please let us know your views supporting those three subjects and explain why you think they are beneficial to Britain. Can we also have those views in "Bullet Point" format explaining what advantages they bring to Britain. We might all learn something. Regards Fred.

Back to top Go down

Re: For the attention of Eilzel. Clarification required!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:48 am

fred bloggs wrote:It has been noted that during any discussion where multiculturism, illegal immigration and mass uncontrolled immigration is discussed, you always attack those who express concern about the effects that those issues are having in Britain. You never, however put an opposing view, just attack the poster. Would you please let us know your views supporting those three subjects and explain why you think they are beneficial to Britain. Can we also have those views in "Bullet Point" format explaining what advantages they bring to Britain. We might all learn something. Regards Fred.

I have only ever attacked YOU when you have resorted to silly comments, 'loony lefties' etc, and maybe a couple of others who were hostile first. So no.

I do not support Illegal immigration, or mass uncontrolled immigration. Find where I said I did, and I will answer.

Until you can bring forward something I said which is fair and factual, I wont be subjected to a personal thread like this.

Regards, E x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:56 am

So I should think Eilsel, personal threads are totally against our ethos, and demanding another poster do something is unacceptable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:13 am

fred bloggs wrote:It has been noted that during any discussion where multiculturism, illegal immigration and mass uncontrolled immigration is discussed, you always attack those who express concern about the effects that those issues are having in Britain. You never, however put an opposing view, just attack the poster. Would you please let us know your views supporting those three subjects and explain why you think they are beneficial to Britain. Can we also have those views in "Bullet Point" format explaining what advantages they bring to Britain. We might all learn something. Regards Fred.

I think that many people who previously were quite happy to yabber on about how great it is to have the world come and stay here are rapidly losing their arguments.

1 War, the war we are having in Libya is resulting in thousands of refugees. The tiny island of Lampedusa off Italy currently has 42,000 refugees camped out there which the Italians are feeding and clothing out of their own pockets. yes those very Italians which apparently are such nasty racists.

2 The Schengen Treaty is breaking down. A Treaty designed to allow Europeans to cross borders freely allowing people easy access to jobs etc in neighbouring countries is being used by Italy to wave through to France, thousands of North African migrants arriving in Italy. Visa them up and pass them onto France say the Italians as as North Africans they have more links to France than Italy. France meanwhile whines about how that's not the spirit of the agreement while Paris groans under the huge increase in immigration.

Let's start with these points first then. Let's look at the causes of multiculturism yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:01 pm

PS moved thread but you guys saw that right Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:04 pm

Seren wrote:PS moved thread but you guys saw that right Very Happy

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:15 pm

Seren wrote:

I think that many people who previously were quite happy to yabber on about how great it is to have the world come and stay here are rapidly losing their arguments.

1 War, the war we are having in Libya is resulting in thousands of refugees. The tiny island of Lampedusa off Italy currently has 42,000 refugees camped out there which the Italians are feeding and clothing out of their own pockets. yes those very Italians which apparently are such nasty racists.

2 The Schengen Treaty is breaking down. A Treaty designed to allow Europeans to cross borders freely allowing people easy access to jobs etc in neighbouring countries is being used by Italy to wave through to France, thousands of North African migrants arriving in Italy. Visa them up and pass them onto France say the Italians as as North Africans they have more links to France than Italy. France meanwhile whines about how that's not the spirit of the agreement while Paris groans under the huge increase in immigration.

Let's start with these points first then. Let's look at the causes of multiculturism yes?

So what do you suggest we do repatriation of nearly 5M people (if not more) in the UK?

You want to look at the causes, yes lets do that, where do most of these immigrants come from?

From nations once under our rule as the same for many other European nations, who were happy subjugate these people for years robbing them of their wealth to fuel our own economies, a prime example is India where nearly one trillion was taken, with helped start the industrial revolution, thus making Britain an enonomic super power at the time.
During these times plenty of Britains lived in these countries also, many of these nations provided manpower for wars, India alone in WW2 provided 2.5 million to the war effort.

So yes, are we and other European countries to blame ourselves for the influx we have today, would we have many of these people here today if we had subjugated them in the first place?

The answer more than likely no, we were once happy to take their wealth now we don't even want any of there people here, seems like we want our cake and to eat it.

I am waiting yet for someone to give me a valid reason why diversity does not work, when it has been for the last 60 years here in Britain, in America for the last 200 years.

Immigration is too high, more to do with the economic cliamate why it is a problem, but not what many try and claim is wrong with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:36 pm

I've addressed most of it Philidge, my comments are in red.

So what do you suggest we do repatriation of nearly 5M
people (if not more) in the UK?

Where have I even mentioned that? I am talking about the
current crisis with the war. Thousands are fleeing the violence. Are we
seriously going to leave them camped out at Lampedusa near Italy? 42,000 last
time I looked it up. And the refugee camps in Kenya. Many Somalians have lived
there for two decades now.

You want to look at the causes, yes lets do that, where do most of these
immigrants come from?

From nations once under our rule as the same for many other European nations,
who were happy subjugate these people for years robbing them of their wealth to
fuel our own economies, a prime example is India where nearly one trillion was
taken, with helped start the industrial revolution, thus making Britain an
enonomic super power at the time.

I totally agree and we are doing it again. I’ve documented
this on the Africa can feed the world thread. Our hedge funds are stealing land
from Africans just like the native Americans and Aborigines had their land
stolen.

During these times plenty of Britains lived in these countries also, many of
these nations provided manpower for wars, India alone in WW2 provided 2.5
million to the war effort.

So yes, are we and other European countries to blame ourselves for the influx
we have today, would we have many of these people here today if we had
subjugated them in the first place?

The answer more than likely no, we were once happy to take their wealth now we
don't even want any of there people here, seems like we want our cake and to
eat it.

Agree with most of that but once again no solutions.

So here’s mine…

Stop the war first, yes stop bombing people out of their
homes, everywhere.

We should stop hedge funds stealing land from under Africans
and go in and actually show them how to industrial farm themselves.

Why not go onto the Africa thread and read what I posted
there rather than me repeat myself.

I am waiting yet for someone to give me a valid reason why diversity does not
work, when it has been for the last 60 years here in Britain, in America for
the last 200 years.

I don’t say it doesn’t work although we do need a shared
language at least. 7.7 billion people predicted by 2050 isn’t it. We need to
address issues now about feeding all these people now, not when it’s 7.7
billion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:32 pm

Apologies Seren, did not realise this was being debated elsewhere.

I agree we need to address the issue's also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:59 pm

Phildidge wrote:Apologies Seren, did not realise this was being debated elsewhere.

I agree we need to address the issue's also.

Thanks Phil

I'm really trying to make this site actually talk about the real issues and to raise it up a little so that it's not just a mud flinging exercise. Popped over to ADO and there are just threads with people flinging bile about.

If we could move away from RW versus LW then we might all learn something surely?

I'm trying to come down harder on the posters who just bait people and who generally have nothing to say beyond those throwaway insults that you see on ADO. I'd like posters who really want a more intellectual site to have one. I know that some posters at ADO laugh at this site as being quiet and not lively but really I prefer it like this. I'd be mortified to see some of the trash on ADO over here. We have chit chat section for friendly banter and the Academy for real discussion.

I've not liked having to step in between posters who have brought their fight here from the other site recently. It's depressing and really adults shouldn't need such refereeing.

I'd love to see posters like Eilzel and MrDoodles rein in their constant insults that just generalize entire political standpoints and actually debate the posts themselves as opposed to just kicking the poster. More links, more research more everything just less insults or I will seriously just pack it in. If people want a site to just bandy insults about there are plenty about after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:37 pm

AHOY THERE SHIPMATES!!

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

And just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water,your favourite pirate pops up........Like a bad penny I hear you say. pirat

Now then,where's this thread about Africa? I can't find it my beauties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 pm

Seren wrote:

Thanks Phil

I'm really trying to make this site actually talk about the real issues and to raise it up a little so that it's not just a mud flinging exercise. Popped over to ADO and there are just threads with people flinging bile about.

If we could move away from RW versus LW then we might all learn something surely?

I'm trying to come down harder on the posters who just bait people and who generally have nothing to say beyond those throwaway insults that you see on ADO. I'd like posters who really want a more intellectual site to have one. I know that some posters at ADO laugh at this site as being quiet and not lively but really I prefer it like this. I'd be mortified to see some of the trash on ADO over here. We have chit chat section for friendly banter and the Academy for real discussion.

I've not liked having to step in between posters who have brought their fight here from the other site recently. It's depressing and really adults shouldn't need such refereeing.

I'd love to see posters like Eilzel and MrDoodles rein in their constant insults that just generalize entire political standpoints and actually debate the posts themselves as opposed to just kicking the poster. More links, more research more everything just less insults or I will seriously just pack it in. If people want a site to just bandy insults about there are plenty about after all.

It is easily done over there, it is constant and can get sucked into the slagging matches, which does become boring with the same people over and over again.
It does make a refreshing change here I must say, as the same topics are debated to death over there and chit chat should be renamed "handbags at the ready"
Its has lost the plot at times, with constant spamming as well.

You would do well if you had oldmanagain and balsalloch, the later i disagree with, but both never resort to any such antics and both post intelligent posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:43 pm

shady wrote:AHOY THERE SHIPMATES!!

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

And just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water,your favourite pirate pops up........Like a bad penny I hear you say. pirat

Now then,where's this thread about Africa? I can't find it my beauties.

Good afternoon Commander

All well I hope?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top