The guy's been dead for years for gods sake.

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The guy's been dead for years for gods sake.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:27 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14232768 This is taking PC lunacy to the extreme. It is totally wrong to dig up anybody and desecrate their body for political reasons, no matter who they were.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The guy's been dead for years for gods sake.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:39 pm

I absolutely, 100% agree with this being done, it had nothing to do with PC, it had to do with the fact that his grave was being used to bolster Nazi groups and the local people hated it:

A member of the church council, Hans-Juergen Buchta, told the Associated Press news agency: "The whole town was shut down and in turmoil and there was a huge police presence. We here at the graveyard were not always able to cope."

A 2005 court order banning such gatherings had little effect so the church decided to terminate the family's lease on the grave as of October 2011.


Good, absolutely the best thing they could have done.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The guy's been dead for years for gods sake.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Unfortunately, the Left think that by removing the past, it will solve the problem! Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The guy's been dead for years for gods sake.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:43 pm

MrDoodles wrote:Unfortunately, the Left think that by removing the past, it will solve the problem! Sad

It had nothing to do with the 'left', it had to do with what the people who lived there wanted!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The guy's been dead for years for gods sake.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:46 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

It had nothing to do with the 'left', it had to do with what the people who lived there wanted!

Sorry au contraire, no doubt if it had been some Socialist grave being visited by followers, it would have been made a "site of special interest" Twisted Evil

You do have to ask yourself why, people are visiting graves of dead Nazi's though and by denying that their are problems in Society as the Left are famous are doing, the people will only find other avenues to vent their frustrations! Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The guy's been dead for years for gods sake.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:14 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Sorry au contraire, no doubt if it had been some Socialist grave being visited by followers, it would have been made a "site of special interest" Twisted Evil

You do have to ask yourself why, people are visiting graves of dead Nazi's though and by denying that their are problems in Society as the Left are famous are doing, the people will only find other avenues to vent their frustrations! Sad

Have you ever known of a socialist grave with people marching, shouting Zig Heil and causing chaos in the town and costing thousands for the police force. Marx has been in the cemetary in London with no problems for a long time.

But of course, Nazi's can't be normal anyway can they, or they would not be Nazis Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The guy's been dead for years for gods sake.

Post by victorismyhero on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:30 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Have you ever known of a socialist grave with people marching, shouting Zig Heil and causing chaos in the town and costing thousands for the police force. Marx has been in the cemetary in London with no problems for a long time.

But of course, Nazi's can't be normal anyway can they, or they would not be Nazis Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Cough...splutter....pls define nazi......
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2593
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The guy's been dead for years for gods sake.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:04 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cough...splutter....pls define nazi......

The self definined nazi's who were marching to his grave etc, they define themselves as nazi's.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum