Christians should learn from Muslims how to exist as a “minority” culture in British cities

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Christians should learn from Muslims how to exist as a “minority” culture in British cities

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:51 pm

At which point did he say exceptional cases?

Back to top Go down

Re: Christians should learn from Muslims how to exist as a “minority” culture in British cities

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm the king wrote:At which point did he say exceptional cases?

Try here http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/immigration Twisted Evil

No doubt it won't show their "hidden agenda" about it though, as it's down in black and white! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:20 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Try here http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/immigration Twisted Evil

No doubt it won't show their "hidden agenda" about it though, as it's down in black and white! Rolling Eyes

MrD your the only one who talks about their hidden agenda, to everyone else their agenda is fairly obvious and not hidden in anyway.

Exceptional cases, therefore, as Nick says, 'bend our rules'. As he said in the video, he would allow Ghurkas to stay IF the British people wanted to swap them for Muslims, not without the swap

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:55 pm

I'm the king wrote:

MrD your the only one who talks about their hidden agenda, to everyone else their agenda is fairly obvious and not hidden in anyway.

Exceptional cases, therefore, as Nick says, 'bend our rules'. As he said in the video, he would allow Ghurkas to stay IF the British people wanted to swap them for Muslims, not without the swap

well, it has got to be said...that sounds a damn fine and reasonable swap to me...swap 100,000 brave fighting men and their families, who have served OUR country bravely and loyally, for 100,000 of a religion/culture that is doing its best to undermine what we are, and have NO loyalty or sevice to either offer or even talk of.
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:04 am

Whether it is a good swap or not victor is irrelevant to the point, it shows that as a rule, the BNP are against the ghurkas staying here UNLESS they can get rid of other people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:56 am

victorismyhero wrote:

well, it has got to be said...that sounds a damn fine and reasonable swap to me...swap 100,000 brave fighting men and their families, who have served OUR country bravely and loyally, for 100,000 of a religion/culture that is doing its best to undermine what we are, and have NO loyalty or sevice to either offer or even talk of.

Does that include all those immigrants who serve the country as Doctors, Nurse, Dentists, Police Officers, Fireman, Paramedics and those in the armed forces and countless other professions which help serve our country?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:30 am

Phildidge wrote:

Does that include all those immigrants who serve the country as Doctors, Nurse, Dentists, Police Officers, Fireman, Paramedics and those in the armed forces and countless other professions which help serve our country?

That'll be those same doctors and nurses that we poach from countries who can ill afford to lose them right?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:42 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

UNBELIEVABLE Victor!

I really cannot believe you have just posted this!

WHO THE FECK is Nick griifin to kick 100 000 muslims out of THEIR country?

He will never be in power with views like that.
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

UNBELIEVABLE Victor!

I really cannot believe you have just posted this!

WHO THE FECK is Nick griifin to kick 100 000 muslims out of THEIR country?

He will never be in power with views like that.

personally Sexy, I recon, if we start by rounding up those who ARE here illegally, who the immigration authorities have "lost". and those who just sneaked in...then rounded up all the known malcontents....I bet we would be close to that figure......
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:31 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

personally Sexy, I recon, if we start by rounding up those who ARE here illegally, who the immigration authorities have "lost". and those who just sneaked in...then rounded up all the known malcontents....I bet we would be close to that figure......

Some not ALL do come from terrible conditions though.

I personally think we are too full now.

We are a tiny Island and its full to its capacity.

Ok im off topic i know! Lol
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:26 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Back to the subject.....and in relation to the title...i have just one question.....WHY....even if they ARE a numerical minority, this is still an (nominally)christian country, and it is the "others" who should keep their heads down and their mouths SHUT.

Yes they should. The Cof E has done more to promote the Islamic faith than it has it's own. It has paid a high price.

I remeber the Tes Minster episode were Jim hacker has to choose a new bishop. He is offered Bishops who don't beleive in God on his shortlist. In truth as with most episodes it was a genuine reflection of what really happened behind the scenes. The C of E is finished we are witnessing it death throes. As a lapsed catholic I haven't got time really for any of them.

All seem irrlevant today. If there is a God I don't need a church to say hello is my motto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:53 pm

H20 wrote:

Yes they should. The Cof E has done more to promote the Islamic faith than it has it's own. It has paid a high price.

I remeber the Tes Minster episode were Jim hacker has to choose a new bishop. He is offered Bishops who don't beleive in God on his shortlist. In truth as with most episodes it was a genuine reflection of what really happened behind the scenes. The C of E is finished we are witnessing it death throes. As a lapsed catholic I haven't got time really for any of them.

All seem irrlevant today. If there is a God I don't need a church to say hello is my motto.

watching the church's agonies over the current Occupy protests it would seem that the end is coming quicker than we could have imagined

soon the only Christian church that is actually increasing in size in the UK will be those West Boro types, the Ugandans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top