Here's a thought

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here's a thought

Post by victorismyhero on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:32 pm

We all know about the claim (doubtless true) that labour deliberately took the lid off immigration in order to boost its voter base, and hence created the mess we are in, further it is also at least partly true that they encouraged and manipulated unemployment and incapacity benefits for the same reason (I know thatcher did the same with especially incapacity benefit to hide the true scale of her destruction) SO ...(just to stir things up a bit Shocked )

It is said that the basis of our vote the so called "right of suffrage", is based on one very singular notion, that of "No taxation, without representation"
so, in order to "balance the demographic vote", lets turn that on its head....NO VOTE WITHOUT TAXATION. Now someone on benefits is unlikely to pay tax, or, if they do its not much, so ...lets releive the "economically inactive" after say 6 monthe of ALL tax, even to the point of refunding VAT and duty, again ...if we had a vocher system they wouldnt be buying much "dutiable goods" such as alcohol and tobacco. and it would actually benefit them to get a refund on VAT..Now they dont pay tax..so...no vote... Lets THEN see how keen our politicians are to manipulate the unemployment/benefit figures so cynically.Or to indulge in the time honoured and apparently legal gerrymandering known as boundary changes. Evil or Very Mad
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a thought

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:33 pm

victorismyhero wrote:We all know about the claim (doubtless true) that labour deliberately took the lid off immigration in order to boost its voter base, and hence created the mess we are in, further it is also at least partly true that they encouraged and manipulated unemployment and incapacity benefits for the same reason (I know thatcher did the same with especially incapacity benefit to hide the true scale of her destruction) SO ...(just to stir things up a bit Shocked )

It is said that the basis of our vote the so called "right of suffrage", is based on one very singular notion, that of "No taxation, without representation"
so, in order to "balance the demographic vote", lets turn that on its head....NO VOTE WITHOUT TAXATION. Now someone on benefits is unlikely to pay tax, or, if they do its not much, so ...lets releive the "economically inactive" after say 6 monthe of ALL tax, even to the point of refunding VAT and duty, again ...if we had a vocher system they wouldnt be buying much "dutiable goods" such as alcohol and tobacco. and it would actually benefit them to get a refund on VAT..Now they dont pay tax..so...no vote... Lets THEN see how keen our politicians are to manipulate the unemployment/benefit figures so cynically.Or to indulge in the time honoured and apparently legal gerrymandering known as boundary changes. Evil or Very Mad

Nice thought Victor, but it'll never happen, as otherwise Liebour would never get back into power! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:35 pm

So what happens to those that work but become disabled and no longer able to pay tax, or the people made redundant, are they going to have their right to vote taken away? Or the people desperately looking for work, but its not there and they want to vote for the party that might get the economy going so they can get work.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:07 pm

sassy1261 wrote:So what happens to those that work but become disabled and no longer able to pay tax, or the people made redundant, are they going to have their right to vote taken away? Or the people desperately looking for work, but its not there and they want to vote for the party that might get the economy going so they can get work.

Well sassy. i'm disabled and receive benefits too (for a very good and complex reason which I'm STILL 15 years on, trying to resolve) and i'd trade my vote for tax anytime...since, when voting we have a choice between the following

a donkeys left hind leg
a donkeys right hind leg
the prick in the middle
and the load of bollocks that tag along behind

I really begin to wonder if its worth having a vote at all
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Haha! Thesedays Victor it would seem not Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:53 am

victorismyhero wrote:

Well sassy. i'm disabled and receive benefits too (for a very good and complex reason which I'm STILL 15 years on, trying to resolve) and i'd trade my vote for tax anytime...since, when voting we have a choice between the following

a donkeys left hind leg
a donkeys right hind leg
the prick in the middle
and the load of bollocks that tag along behind

I really begin to wonder if its worth having a vote at all

Oh I know what you mean!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Every one pays taxes!

The second your name is registerd, the govornment is able to borrow average potential income till the dayyou die!

Then there is the increased taxation from spicific types of packaging who the poor incom earners are paying for. Cheep highly taxed alcohol, ciggs and foods!

If you earn less than £10,000 pa you are taxed at a higher proportion than one at £50,000 pa. Simply put 20% in £100, leaves £80. 20% of 1000 leaves £800. Which group is now forced to pay for cheep foods that are highly taxed via vat? Eg... Unnessisary plastic packaging that increases total value of item 2000%!

I would like to see a voting option of "none of the above"!

Govornments have failed! Simply because they have no intrinsic authority!

Our populations are illeducated, malnourished and poisoned. Not accidental intent! It is deliberate! One simple proof would be to assess the mortality rate if the countries infrastructure collapsed 10%, 50% and 100%! And mortality is excessive without any infrastructural issues currently. Sucsessive govornments have failed in their duties! Why, simply put, govornments have no authority!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:28 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:Every one pays taxes!

The second your name is registerd, the govornment is able to borrow average potential income till the dayyou die!

Then there is the increased taxation from spicific types of packaging who the poor incom earners are paying for. Cheep highly taxed alcohol, ciggs and foods!

If you earn less than £10,000 pa you are taxed at a higher proportion than one at £50,000 pa. Simply put 20% in £100, leaves £80. 20% of 1000 leaves £800. Which group is now forced to pay for cheep foods that are highly taxed via vat? Eg... Unnessisary plastic packaging that increases total value of item 2000%!

I would like to see a voting option of "none of the above"!

Govornments have failed! Simply because they have no intrinsic authority!

Our populations are illeducated, malnourished and poisoned. Not accidental intent! It is deliberate! One simple proof would be to assess the mortality rate if the countries infrastructure collapsed 10%, 50% and 100%! And mortality is excessive without any infrastructural issues currently. Sucsessive govornments have failed in their duties! Why, simply put, govornments have no authority!

Hi, glad you could join us. I think that is why there is the sit in outside St Pauls. Listening on the radio to people being interviewed, there were a number of people who said they used to work in the City etc. There did not seem to be one particular problem that they were mad about, just the general feeling that they were being lied to, manipulated and getting a bad deal, that would never change while we have the system we have now. And I agree about the malnourished, in fact one of the reasons we have so many overweight people I am sure, is that when you don't have much money you eat cheap food, and it is cheap food that has all the additives etc. I don't know whether it is deliberate or whether it is just a case of those who have got it want to keep it, and to hell with the others. Oh, and I am not saying that there are not a some people that just overeat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:38 am

victorismyhero wrote:We all know about the claim (doubtless true) that labour deliberately took the lid off immigration in order to boost its voter base, and hence created the mess we are in, further it is also at least partly true that they encouraged and manipulated unemployment and incapacity benefits for the same reason (I know thatcher did the same with especially incapacity benefit to hide the true scale of her destruction) SO ...(just to stir things up a bit Shocked )

Labour has been elected through political British history, through many generations!...When the make up of this country has differed for all of the time then they have been elected to government!

All elections are won through the vote of middle England! Middle England still puts the Labour party ahead in the poll of polls!

You must be really stupid, if you don't think that we will have another Labour govt in time! :Labour came to power after Maggie!

Perhaps you have forgotten that fact! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Compass wrote:

Labour has been elected through political British history, through many generations!...When the make up of this country has differed for all of the time then they have been elected to government!

All elections are won through the vote of middle England! Middle England still puts the Labour party ahead in the poll of polls!

You must be really stupid, if you don't think that we will have another Labour govt in time! :Labour came to power after Maggie!

Perhaps you have forgotten that fact! Rolling Eyes

After 1983, then 1987 and again after 1992 it was said that Labour would never again regain power. Labour is still ahead in English and Welsh polls and they're not in as bad a position as they were during the 1981-1987 period. The Tories do not have a majority and many middle-class voters are feeling squeezed by their policies. The Lib Dems are likely to be punished at the next election for propping-up the Tories, so it is entirely possible for Labour to win next time even with Eds Miliband and Balls at the helm.

I wouldn't take political predictions by the right-wing seriously anymore - remember when before the last election BNP supporters were convinced they'd be in power or in opposition at least! The Tories thought they'd win by a landslide! Haha. This Parliamentary term is a poisoned chalice for whatever Government there'd be. The Lib Dems always craved power and they've just managed to get a taste of it at the very worst time. Haha (notice my lack of sympathy! Twisted Evil ).

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:42 pm

They all piss in the same pot
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:52 pm

victorismyhero wrote:They all piss in the same pot

Rolling Rolling