Jailed Paedophile Abused Kids For Years

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jailed Paedophile Abused Kids For Years

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:23 pm

A man has been jailed for 18 years for the abuse of a number of children spanning nearly two decades.

Police said Cooper's behaviour was "a shocking breach of trust"

Colin Cooper, 60, formerly known as Alan Makinson, was convicted of 30 offences of sexual assault and rape involving eight children aged from three to 12. His first victim was attacked in the mid 1980s, and the abuse continued until 2001. Cooper abused the children on days out or during visits to his homes in the South Manchester and Tameside areas.

He sometimes paid his victims small amounts of cash, or gave them presents, to encourage them to perform sexual acts on other children for his own gratification.

He was arrested when one of his victims was brave enough to come forward and tell police about the abuse in March 2009. This prompted what police referred to as a "detailed and complex investigation", during which the other victims were identified and questioned.

Detective Constable Grace Hulse, of the South Manchester Child Abuse Investigation Team, told Sky News: "This was a shocking abuse of trust. It is only down to the bravery of his victims that we are able to put this man where he belongs, behind bars." She added: "I believe today's sentence demonstrates that we take allegations of sexual abuse extremely seriously and will investigate thoroughly, no matter how long ago the offences occurred."

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Paedophile-Colin-Cooper-Jailed-For-18-Years-For-Abuse-Of-Children-Over-Almost-Two-Decades/Article/201107216028342?lpos=UK_News_Second_Home_Page_Article_Teaser_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_16028342_Paedophile_Colin_Cooper_Jailed_For_18_Years_For_Abuse_Of_Children_Over_Almost_Two_Decades

Justice? I don't think so Sad
When will public opinion be heard? Paedophiles should NEVER be released

Back to top Go down

Re: Jailed Paedophile Abused Kids For Years

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Feelthelove wrote:A man has been jailed for 18 years for the abuse of a number of children spanning nearly two decades.

Police said Cooper's behaviour was "a shocking breach of trust"

Colin Cooper, 60, formerly known as Alan Makinson, was convicted of 30 offences of sexual assault and rape involving eight children aged from three to 12. His first victim was attacked in the mid 1980s, and the abuse continued until 2001. Cooper abused the children on days out or during visits to his homes in the South Manchester and Tameside areas.

He sometimes paid his victims small amounts of cash, or gave them presents, to encourage them to perform sexual acts on other children for his own gratification.

He was arrested when one of his victims was brave enough to come forward and tell police about the abuse in March 2009. This prompted what police referred to as a "detailed and complex investigation", during which the other victims were identified and questioned.

Detective Constable Grace Hulse, of the South Manchester Child Abuse Investigation Team, told Sky News: "This was a shocking abuse of trust. It is only down to the bravery of his victims that we are able to put this man where he belongs, behind bars." She added: "I believe today's sentence demonstrates that we take allegations of sexual abuse extremely seriously and will investigate thoroughly, no matter how long ago the offences occurred."

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Paedophile-Colin-Cooper-Jailed-For-18-Years-For-Abuse-Of-Children-Over-Almost-Two-Decades/Article/201107216028342?lpos=UK_News_Second_Home_Page_Article_Teaser_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_16028342_Paedophile_Colin_Cooper_Jailed_For_18_Years_For_Abuse_Of_Children_Over_Almost_Two_Decades

Justice? I don't think so Sad
When will public opinion be heard? Paedophiles should NEVER be released

Three year olds.....give me the syringe and I won't even lose a nights sleep.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:56 pm

redcorvette wrote:

Three year olds.....give me the syringe and I won't even lose a nights sleep.....

Hi Red x I'm unsure about the death penalty, I'm not totally against it but I think I'd need much reassurance to agree to it being reinstated. However, some people are so evil that it is very difficult to argue against it Evil or Very Mad

I don't think paedophiles should be released EVER. Their human rights? I couldn't care less No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Agreed, the children they might abuse are a lot more important than their rights!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:01 pm

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/crime_justice Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top