James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:50 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I would say from the above remark that Mr D indeed was advocating the death penalty for 10 year olds! Like Eilsel, I not only find that disturbing, I find it sick in the extreme.

Which is of course, why we have sick f*ckers like Venables, still in jail, when they should have swung in the 1st place! Twisted Evil

BTW, just an opinion! sunny

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:07 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Which is of course, why we have sick f*ckers like Venables, still in jail, when they should have swung in the 1st place! Twisted Evil

BTW, just an opinion! sunny

In future Mr D, when you call another country 'uncivilised' I will remember that you would advocate hanging 10 year olds, I don't think you can possibly get more uncivilised than that. Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:19 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

In future Mr D, when you call another country 'uncivilised' I will remember that you would advocate hanging 10 year olds, I don't think you can possibly get more uncivilised than that. Sad

I only call for the hanging of sick, evil toddler killer 10 year olds, no others and you know that, but it makes for a good post, doesn't it! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:23 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

I only call for the hanging of sick, evil toddler killer 10 year olds, no others and you know that, but it makes for a good post, doesn't it! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Nothing to do with a 'good post'. To even contemplate hanging a 10 year old, no matter what they have done is truly evil in my book.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

Interesting points have been made as to whether children should face the death penalty or not.

When nature flips its lid & chucks a catastrophe at us like earthquakes & tsunamis,it doesn't discriminate against age.It just kills everything that gets in it's way.

Why should puny carbon based bi-peds like us discriminate against dangerous human beings? If a human being is so dangerous isn't it right that it,regardless of it's age should be eliminated?

I must admit that I'm torn both ways on this matter.

Having said that,I must admit if the Jamie Bulger killers had been executed after the trial I wouldn't have shed any tears.....Would you?


Last edited by shady on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:44 pm

shady wrote:

Having said that,I must admit if the Jamie Bulger killers had been executed after the trial I wouldn't have shed any tears.....Would you?

Not one! Evil or Very Mad

It was VERY easy to predict what would happen to these two after they were released and as usual, it happened. Twisted Evil

I am sure however, that the LW "Hand-wringers" will have some excuse for their behaviour! Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:16 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Not one! Evil or Very Mad

It was VERY easy to predict what would happen to these two after they were released and as usual, it happened. Twisted Evil

I am sure however, that the LW "Hand-wringers" will have some excuse for their behaviour! Rolling Eyes

Good afternoon Mr.D.

It might be interesting to examine under what circumstances any poster here 'would'kill the likes of Venables & Thompson or any other child.

Could any of you execute a child if the death penalty were re-introduced & made applicable to children also?

What about the scenario where a child was about to kill you or another person & your only means of defence was to kill the child?

Consider the dilemma the armed forces have during times of combat because children are killed in war & by our troops.

What about our special forces fighting their dirty little unseen wars? They are placed into the most difficult of situations where a child might reveal their presence behind enemy lines.......And you can bet your bottom dollar that that child will have its throat slit by the special forces.
Should we condemn them?

It's a tough one but I know one thing for sure.All people can do anything...............and that includes killing children if they have to.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:28 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Not one! Evil or Very Mad

It was VERY easy to predict what would happen to these two after they were released and as usual, it happened. Twisted Evil

I am sure however, that the LW "Hand-wringers" will have some excuse for their behaviour! Rolling Eyes

Its very hard to decide, when its a child we are talking about, and not feel the emotion of it .But it pains me to say, that if execution were possible, then it should be done when they reach adulthood, after spending the years before in prison . I have always believed in the death penalty and would like to see the return of it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:41 pm

costablanca wrote:

Its very hard to decide, when its a child we are talking about, and not feel the emotion of it .But it pains me to say, that if execution were possible, then it should be done when they reach adulthood, after spending the years before in prison . I have always believed in the death penalty and would like to see the return of it.

Good afternoon Costablanca.

It's a difficult one isn't it?

In reality,none of us really know what we would do unless faced with the situation where we had to make that decision.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:18 pm

I know that I could not, under any circumstances, kill a child. I would rather die myself. If I killed a child I would not be able to live with myself afterwards, so better the child lives and I die in the first place.

That anyone could even think of it and call themselves a decent human being is beyond me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:37 pm

I couldn't live with myself if I'd killed anyone, let alone a child Sad

I have mixed feelings about the death penalty. Some adults are so truly evil it's hard to argue against it. Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:38 pm

sassy1261 wrote:That anyone could even think of it and call themselves a decent human being is beyond me.

I feel the same about anyone who defends a paedophile toddler killer! Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:45 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

I feel the same about anyone who defends a paedophile toddler killer! Twisted Evil

You know perfectly well I am not defending paedophile toddler killer. I do not want him released and you are twisting it to suit yourself. He should be punished and worked with to see the enormity of his crime. Do I want to be turned into a child killer myself, no I don't and I think it sick to even discuss it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:20 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Do I want to be turned into a child killer myself, no I don't and I think it sick to even discuss it.

You may have thought differently, if it had happened to your two year old child! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I would have quite gladly pulled the lever on the trap door of the gallows for these two evil little f*ckers and if that makes me a bad person, then so be it! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I would rather rid the world of such scum, than take the risk of ever releasing them into the public again! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

As it is, we have already spent £100's of thousands of pounds on this pair already, with the trial, their incarceration so far, their new identities and now have to pay £40,000 a year to keep this scum alive!! Mad Mad Mad


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:27 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

You may have thought differently, if it had happened to your two year old child! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I would have quite gladly pulled the lever on the trap door of the gallows for these two evil little f*ckers and if that makes me a bad person, then so be it! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I would rather rid the world of such scum, than take the risk of ever releasing them into the public again! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

As it is, we have already spent £100's of thousands of pounds on this pair already, with the trial, their incarceration so far, their new identities and now have to pay £40,000 a year to keep this scum alive!! Mad Mad Mad


No I would not, and neither does James's mother, she just wants them locked away securely where they cannot be a danger to anyone else. You think if a child killed my child I would then want to compound it by killing that child or having them killed on my behalf. You really don't know me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by victorismyhero on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:21 pm

shady wrote:

Good afternoon Mr.D.

It might be interesting to examine under what circumstances any poster here 'would'kill the likes of Venables & Thompson or any other child.

Could any of you execute a child if the death penalty were re-introduced & made applicable to children also?

What about the scenario where a child was about to kill you or another person & your only means of defence was to kill the child?

Consider the dilemma the armed forces have during times of combat because children are killed in war & by our troops.

What about our special forces fighting their dirty little unseen wars? They are placed into the most difficult of situations where a child might reveal their presence behind enemy lines.......And you can bet your bottom dollar that that child will have its throat slit by the special forces.
Should we condemn them?

It's a tough one but I know one thing for sure.All people can do anything...............and that includes killing children if they have to.


Surely here you are talking about extreme circumstances, beyond anything that we in general would ever face, tho in lets say, the scenario of a child armed with a gun, I might agree that killing may be the ONLY available option.....thats not to say i would relish it but.......I think i would have nightmares over that....whereas killing an adult in similar circumstances would only leave me feeling a job well done..

If they have to.....a bit different to electing freely to do so..I repeat the DP for under 18 was stopped many many years ago...for very good reasons.

avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:55 pm

victorismyhero wrote:


Surely here you are talking about extreme circumstances, beyond anything that we in general would ever face, tho in lets say, the scenario of a child armed with a gun, I might agree that killing may be the ONLY available option.....thats not to say i would relish it but.......I think i would have nightmares over that....whereas killing an adult in similar circumstances would only leave me feeling a job well done..

If they have to.....a bit different to electing freely to do so..I repeat the DP for under 18 was stopped many many years ago...for very good reasons.


Good evening Victorismyhero.

Yes I am talking about extreme circumstances & killing a child would surely be under extreme circumstances.But there are those in the world,particularly the armed forces who kill children on a daily basis.Some times intentionally & with no choice & it's all very well posters putting up protestations about how they definitely wouldn't kill a child but they don't really know until the situation arises.And for most people that horrific situation will never arise.

But for some it will.And just think about this,when we see our troops on the TV marching through towns in which they have been given the freedom of etc.........many of those guys would have killed children in Afghanistan either directly or indirectly.........Are we going to condemn them? Yes or no?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:04 pm

shady wrote:

Good evening Victorismyhero.

Yes I am talking about extreme circumstances & killing a child would surely be under extreme circumstances.But there are those in the world,particularly the armed forces who kill children on a daily basis.Some times intentionally & with no choice & it's all very well posters putting up protestations about how they definitely wouldn't kill a child but they don't really know until the situation arises.And for most people that horrific situation will never arise.

But for some it will.And just think about this,when we see our troops on the TV marching through towns in which they have been given the freedom of etc.........many of those guys would have killed children in Afghanistan either directly or indirectly.........Are we going to condemn them? Yes or no?


I can't find it in my heart to condemn them because of the circumstances, but that is probably why so many of them come back with mental health problems and have breakdowns etc. The incidence of mental health problems in returning soldiers is very high. I have know many of them, some of the lads that were my children's friends who went to Bosnia were terribly scarred mentally and were never the same. The same with some that we know on return from Afghanistan, many of the wives/girlfriends talk of their men having terrible nightmares.

I could not find statistics for the UK, but for the USA:

A disturbing number of soldiers deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan are returning home with mental health problems. A recent study in the Archives of General Psychiatry, for example, reported that an average of 10 percent of returning soldiers suffer from posttraumatic stress disorder and depression.

Another recent study found that the number of soldiers who are forced to leave the Army solely because of a mental illness increased by 64 percent from 2005 to 2009. At a recent military suicide prevention conference, it was reported that 18 veterans of all wars commit suicide each day in the United States
http://www.emaxhealth.com/1275/mental-health-screening-soldiers-deployment-beneficial

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by victorismyhero on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:10 pm

shady wrote:

Good evening Victorismyhero.

Yes I am talking about extreme circumstances & killing a child would surely be under extreme circumstances.But there are those in the world,particularly the armed forces who kill children on a daily basis.Some times intentionally & with no choice & it's all very well posters putting up protestations about how they definitely wouldn't kill a child but they don't really know until the situation arises.And for most people that horrific situation will never arise.

But for some it will.And just think about this,when we see our troops on the TV marching through towns in which they have been given the freedom of etc.........many of those guys would have killed children in Afghanistan either directly or indirectly.........Are we going to condemn them? Yes or no?

The answer is quite simply, NO. and it has to be no for one very simple reason....if we do , the bad guys have won, because they will know in future all they have to do is send out child soldiers.
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:10 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I can't find it in my heart to condemn them because of the circumstances, but that is probably why so many of them come back with mental health problems and have breakdowns etc. The incidence of mental health problems in returning soldiers is very high. I have know many of them, some of the lads that were my children's friends who went to Bosnia were terribly scarred mentally and were never the same. The same with some that we know on return from Afghanistan, many of the wives/girlfriends talk of their men having terrible nightmares.

I could not find statistics for the UK, but for the USA:

A disturbing number of soldiers deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan are returning home with mental health problems. A recent study in the Archives of General Psychiatry, for example, reported that an average of 10 percent of returning soldiers suffer from posttraumatic stress disorder and depression.

Another recent study found that the number of soldiers who are forced to leave the Army solely because of a mental illness increased by 64 percent from 2005 to 2009. At a recent military suicide prevention conference, it was reported that 18 veterans of all wars commit suicide each day in the United States
http://www.emaxhealth.com/1275/mental-health-screening-soldiers-deployment-beneficial

Nightmares?..............The human mind is a funny old thing you know..........Why should we have nightmares?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by victorismyhero on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:13 pm

shady wrote:

Nightmares?..............The human mind is a funny old thing you know..........Why should we have nightmares?

nightmares.....when the id exacts revenge on the ego
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:14 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

The answer is quite simply, NO. and it has to be no for one very simple reason....if we do , the bad guys have won, because they will know in future all they have to do is send out child soldiers.

Well Victor,'they'.....the bad guys are doing that all the time.Afghan is rife with them & obviously the Taliban are the main recruiting sergeants.

But are you going to kill a child that's just about to kill you or a loved one? It's either yes or no Victor?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:16 pm

shady wrote:

Nightmares?..............The human mind is a funny old thing you know..........Why should we have nightmares?

It has nothing to do with 'should'. Its what happens when people have to do things that they know are wrong but cannot be avoided. The stress of dealing with it produces the abnormally high level of mental illness suffered by returning soldiers, one of the symptoms of which, in some cases, is nightmares.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:17 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

nightmares.....when the id exacts revenge on the ego

That's one way of looking at it.Another way is going to bed at night & praying to God that you don't fall asleep.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger Killer Loses Bid For Freedom

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:17 pm

shady wrote:

Well Victor,'they'.....the bad guys are doing that all the time.Afghan is rife with them & obviously the Taliban are the main recruiting sergeants.

But are you going to kill a child that's just about to kill you or a loved one? It's either yes or no Victor?

It strikes me you are very worried about this question Shady, the way you are demanding an answer.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum