YOGA.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YOGA.......

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Does anyone else practice Yoga? I practice it twice a day, for the peace of mind and calmness it brings you as I am quite a hyper person. Great for the mind.

Back to top Go down

Re: YOGA.......

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:34 pm

costablanca wrote:Does anyone else practice Yoga? I practice it twice a day, for the peace of mind and calmness it brings you as I am quite a hyper person. Great for the mind.

Not yoga Costa, but I have done meditation for 40 years, could not get by without it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:09 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Not yoga Costa, but I have done meditation for 40 years, could not get by without it.

Hi Sassy, sorry for not replying sooner, been up the north of Scotland. Meditation is great for the mind and the soul and of course I incorparate it into yoga.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:14 pm

costablanca wrote:

Hi Sassy, sorry for not replying sooner, been up the north of Scotland. Meditation is great for the mind and the soul and of course I incorparate it into yoga.

Hope you enjoyed yourself x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:56 am

Hello Costa

I discovered yoga a few months ago (through Wii Fit of all things) and I am a complete convert.

I have always come from the hard exercise standpoint but yoga has improved my posture unbelievably.

I love it. Every morning I look forward to my Proud Warrior and Salutation to the Sun.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top