Facebook ladette, 18, jailed for five years for robbing and attacking woman, 63, who offered her a cup of tea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facebook ladette, 18, jailed for five years for robbing and attacking woman, 63, who offered her a cup of tea

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:32 pm

A binge-drinking teenage girl who boasted on Facebook about staying out all night then doing ‘**** all’ during the day subjected a lonely pensioner to a terrifying knifepoint robbery for just £10.
Ruxana Saleem, 18, who lives on an estate in Rochdale, Greater Manchster - branded the benefits capital of Britain with 84 per cent of residents living on hand-outs - initially demanded just £1 after asking to use her toilet.
She then held a knife to the frightened 63-year-old’s face before grabbing a £10 note and her mobile phone, threatening to set fire to her flat then running away.
In the hours leading up the robbery, repeat offender Saleem – known as Roxy – had posted a string of misspelt messages littered with a grammatical mistakes on Facebook.
On her social networking page she brags of late-night drinking sprees followed by whole days spent sleeping it off.
It details visits to her boyfriend at a young offenders institution, trips to McDonald’s and Nando’s, and nights in watching favourite television programmes including Shameless, The Royle Family and the Jeremy Kyle show.
She also posed for a series of sullen pictures as she got ready to go out from her flat on the notorious Falinge estate.
In one message posted at 3am on the day of the attack Saleem wrote: ‘As Jus Got In Gana Av a Brew + Then Bed 4 Me. Wt a F*****d Up Nyt. Oh Well!!’
That afternoon – just 15 minutes before robbing pensioner – she made an apparent boast about being acquitted from another court hearing.
Asked by a friend what she was doing loitering in the centre of Rochdale she replied: ‘F*k all. Waz appenin ive gt off.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006162/Facebook-ladette-Ruxana-Saleem-jailed-5-years-robbing-attacking-woman-63.html#ixzz1Q0lsujMW
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook ladette, 18, jailed for five years for robbing and attacking woman, 63, who offered her a cup of tea

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm surprised with you bringing attention to this Muslim "enricher" sm! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook ladette, 18, jailed for five years for robbing and attacking woman, 63, who offered her a cup of tea

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:A binge-drinking teenage girl who boasted on Facebook about staying out all night then doing ‘**** all’ during the day subjected a lonely pensioner to a terrifying knifepoint robbery for just £10.
Ruxana Saleem, 18, who lives on an estate in Rochdale, Greater Manchster - branded the benefits capital of Britain with 84 per cent of residents living on hand-outs - initially demanded just £1 after asking to use her toilet.
She then held a knife to the frightened 63-year-old’s face before grabbing a £10 note and her mobile phone, threatening to set fire to her flat then running away.
In the hours leading up the robbery, repeat offender Saleem – known as Roxy – had posted a string of misspelt messages littered with a grammatical mistakes on Facebook.
On her social networking page she brags of late-night drinking sprees followed by whole days spent sleeping it off.
It details visits to her boyfriend at a young offenders institution, trips to McDonald’s and Nando’s, and nights in watching favourite television programmes including Shameless, The Royle Family and the Jeremy Kyle show.
She also posed for a series of sullen pictures as she got ready to go out from her flat on the notorious Falinge estate.
In one message posted at 3am on the day of the attack Saleem wrote: ‘As Jus Got In Gana Av a Brew + Then Bed 4 Me. Wt a F*****d Up Nyt. Oh Well!!’
That afternoon – just 15 minutes before robbing pensioner – she made an apparent boast about being acquitted from another court hearing.
Asked by a friend what she was doing loitering in the centre of Rochdale she replied: ‘F*k all. Waz appenin ive gt off.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006162/Facebook-ladette-Ruxana-Saleem-jailed-5-years-robbing-attacking-woman-63.html#ixzz1Q0lsujMW

this piece of useless protoplasm, is a good, example of what we are talking about on the deported rapist thread. The subhuman piece of garbage should be jailed in a house of horrors for an indefinite period, only being released once a) she has been cured of her drink problem, b) has passed her english GCSE at grade B or better, and c) the authorities are SURE, she will behave herself reasonably...if she reoffends then she should then get 20 yrs in a house of horrors
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:48 pm

MrDoodles wrote:I'm surprised with you bringing attention to this Muslim "enricher" sm! Twisted Evil

Lol!!! You shouldnt be surprised at all! Its never race religion or creed with me. I never 'ignore' what my kind do and pretend it doesnt happen!

SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Hiya Victor i totally agree. Wink
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:20 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Lol!!! You shouldnt be surprised at all! Its never race religion or creed with me. I never 'ignore' what my kind do and pretend it doesnt happen!

Then I need to both thank you and apologise as well, as I have clearly misjudged you in the past! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:49 am

MrDoodles wrote:

Then I need to both thank you and apologise as well, as I have clearly misjudged you in the past! Twisted Evil

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Mr D, so glad you have realised, SM has always done that!!!!! (Actually I can't think of anyone who hasn't, that way round!)

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:09 am

sassy1261 wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Mr D, so glad you have realised, SM has always done that!!!!! (Actually I can't think of anyone who hasn't, that way round!)

Thanks Sassy Wink
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 am

MrDoodles wrote:

You are welcome.
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Blimey what's up with you? As you always post such stories which feature white people.

I take it your racist guilt has caught up with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:54 pm

shady wrote:Blimey what's up with you? As you always post such stories which feature white people.

I take it your racist guilt has caught up with you?

That will be quite enough of that , thank you Shady..
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:13 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

Why? I don't see Seren stifling freedom of opinion on here.So who do you think you are?

VICTOR IS A GLOBAL MODERATOR. FREEDOM OF OPINION IS ONE THING, PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE NOT ALLOWED OR TOLERATED

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:13 am

victorismyhero wrote:

Thank you Victor.
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top