Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Woman juror is only jailed for just 8 months for contacting the accused on trial via Facebook.
This halted the £6MILLION trial and the defendant had to be aquitted...

HOW thick and stupid ARE people today ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:09 pm

The indepenDant wrote:Woman juror is only jailed for just 8 months for contacting the accused on trial via Facebook.
This halted the £6MILLION trial and the defendant had to be aquitted...

HOW thick and stupid ARE people today ?

Perhaps you would be kind enough to provide a link. I am sure that if anyone was that stupid we would want to know who they are, to make sure we avoid them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:54 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Perhaps you would be kind enough to provide a link. I am sure that if anyone was that stupid we would want to know who they are, to make sure we avoid them.

Here's one, if you can be bothered to click on it! Twisted Evil

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Joanne-Fraill-Facebook-Contempt-Juror-Jailed-For-Eight-Months/Article/201106316012967?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_16012967_Joanne_Fraill%3A_Facebook_Contempt_Juror_Jailed_For_Eight_Months

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Stupid woman, what does she think the rules are there for. Now someone has got to look after the children for her as well and they will be traumatised. Stupid to the nth degree

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:38 pm

sassy1261 wrote:Stupid woman, what does she think the rules are there for. Now someone has got to look after the children for her as well and they will be traumatised. Stupid to the nth degree

For once we agree! affraid lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

For once we agree! affraid lol!

Scarey isn't it? pale pale affraid

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:47 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Scarey isn't it? pale pale affraid

Very!! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Facebook Rolling Eyes

Yes, she was stupid but don't you think the sentence seems harsh compared to time served by some for other crimes?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Feelthelove wrote:Facebook Rolling Eyes

Yes, she was stupid but don't you think the sentence seems harsh compared to time served by some for other crimes?

I think it is the amount she cost the law by having to have a retrail and the fact that it sounds like she was trying to pevert the course of justice, letting the accused know what was going on between the jury. Thats really serious, what if the accused had been a murder who got off because of knowing what was going on in the jury, as far as the law goes, you can't get more serious than that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:58 pm

She WAS liable for two years...I don't know WHY the judge was so lenient...its said that the offender was aquitted...?
I suppose its always a possibilty that she might have been put up to this somehow to ensure the dude was aquitted...?

Think about that possibility...(a) the accused in a £6MILLION drugs trial stood to get a fair old sentance if found guilty...(b) the stupid woman provided a get out and got a mere 8 months and will serve about 4 tops...the 'reward' for doing so...??????
LOL just saying............ Question

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:08 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I think it is the amount she cost the law by having to have a retrail and the fact that it sounds like she was trying to pevert the course of justice, letting the accused know what was going on between the jury. Thats really serious, what if the accused had been a murder who got off because of knowing what was going on in the jury, as far as the law goes, you can't get more serious than that.

Yes, it's very serious. However, if you wanted to pervert the course of justice in such a major trial would you use Facebook? Surely you'd find a confidential way of communicating? scratch

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:21 pm




Yes, it's very serious. However, if you wanted to pervert the course of justice in such a major trial would you use Facebook? Surely you'd find a confidential way of communicating?
Feelthelove



BUT.....
I might suggest that the "lady" might NOT have been the brightest pixie in the forest though...lets be fair...WHY the heck try to make ANY contact in the first place, by ANY method...she MUST be dim...?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Exactly

Chavette power here I think Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:33 am

Stupid woman, but this will set an example; the sentence is fair for basically just being an idiot. They should come down harder if it happens again though.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Juror gets only 8 months

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:00 pm

eilzel wrote:Stupid woman, but this will set an example; the sentence is fair for basically just being an idiot. They should come down harder if it happens again though.

IF thats so Eil......why isnt the entire house of parliament in jail for 8 months ?????????? Suspect
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2593
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum