Tory 'Sex Arrest' MP Denies Any Wrongdoing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tory 'Sex Arrest' MP Denies Any Wrongdoing

Post by MrDoodles on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Whilst I'm not condoning anything that may have happened, I have to admit that much like the IMF Boss, it's seems wrong to me, that people can have their names and careers ruined, before anything is proved against them! Sad

Anyone else's thoughts on this? Question

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Politics/Conservative-MP-Andrew-Bridgen-Denies-Alleged-Sex-Attack-After-Cancelling-Surgery/Article/201106216009207?lpos=Politics_Carousel_Region_3&lid=ARTICLE_16009207_Conservative_MP_Andrew_Bridgen_Denies_Alleged_Sex_Attack_After_Cancelling_Surgery
MrDoodles

Back to top Go down

Re: Tory 'Sex Arrest' MP Denies Any Wrongdoing

Post by MrDoodles on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Well despite 9 views, no one's bothered to comment! Rolling Eyes

Suffice to say, the woman has now withdrawn her complaint and the MP is now supposed to return to "normal" life! Rolling Eyes

I hope he sues and wins, because cases like this, where you can destroy a man's reputation on false allegations, are disgusting! Mad

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Politics/Conservative-MP-Andrew-Bridgen-Not-To-Face-Legal-Action-Over-Alleged-Assault-On-29-Year-Old-Woman/Article/201106316013283?lpos=Politics_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_16013283_Conservative_MP_Andrew_Bridgen_Not_To_Face_Legal_Action_Over_Alleged_Assault_On_29-Year-Old_Woman
MrDoodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:42 pm

I actually agree with you on this. His reputation should not be sullied until a case is proven. For example, I am still left with the niggley feeling of why did she withdraw it. Its not always because it did not happen. The fact that I am thinking that goes to prove that his name should not have been published at the time. There will now always be that doubt, and thats not fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:42 pm

MrDoodles wrote:Whilst I'm not condoning anything that may have happened, I have to admit that much like the IMF Boss, it's seems wrong to me, that people can have their names and careers ruined, before anything is proved against them! Sad

Anyone else's thoughts on this? Question

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Politics/Conservative-MP-Andrew-Bridgen-Denies-Alleged-Sex-Attack-After-Cancelling-Surgery/Article/201106216009207?lpos=Politics_Carousel_Region_3&lid=ARTICLE_16009207_Conservative_MP_Andrew_Bridgen_Denies_Alleged_Sex_Attack_After_Cancelling_Surgery
a big +1 to the BNP on their policy on this matter....anonimity unless and untill guilt is PROVEN
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top