British Soldier Killed On Afghanistan Patrol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

British Soldier Killed On Afghanistan Patrol

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:12 am

Three of our brave boys killed in three days, I hope you LibLabCon voters are proud! Sad

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/British-Soldier-From-1st-Battalion-The-Rifles-Killed-On-Patrol-In-Helmand-Province-In-Afghanistan/Article/201106116006249?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_16006249_British_Soldier_From_1st_Battalion_The_Rifles_Killed_On_Patrol_In_Helmand_Province_In_Afghanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: British Soldier Killed On Afghanistan Patrol

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:55 am

MrDoodles wrote:Three of our brave boys killed in three days, I hope you LibLabCon voters are proud! Sad

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/British-Soldier-From-1st-Battalion-The-Rifles-Killed-On-Patrol-In-Helmand-Province-In-Afghanistan/Article/201106116006249?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_16006249_British_Soldier_From_1st_Battalion_The_Rifles_Killed_On_Patrol_In_Helmand_Province_In_Afghanistan

Actually, I think its the people who were to scared or too complacent to join the anti war marches I went on who should be ashamed! Were you there Mr D?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:18 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Actually, I think its the people who were to scared or too complacent to join the anti war marches I went on who should be ashamed! Were you there Mr D?

Unfortunately not sassy, as I (at that time) believed the lies being fed to us by the Liebour Government and LW controlled media! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:25 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Unfortunately not sassy, as I (at that time) believed the lies being fed to us by the Liebour Government and LW controlled media! Sad

Actually, there was a lot of the press that was against it, and a heck of a lot of people. I'm very glad I went on it and realised quite how many people had not been fooled. The people who were actually against were the LW, the RW was all for it. So you see, it was the RW that never fooled me, and I never get fooled into thinking that the LW are to blame for everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:19 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Actually, there was a lot of the press that was against it, and a heck of a lot of people. I'm very glad I went on it and realised quite how many people had not been fooled. The people who were actually against were the LW, the RW was all for it. So you see, it was the RW that never fooled me, and I never get fooled into thinking that the LW are to blame for everything.

I was however a Tory Party Member at the time sassy, so you have the BNP to thank for me "seeing the light" about the situation! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

I was however a Tory Party Member at the time sassy, so you have the BNP to thank for me "seeing the light" about the situation! Twisted Evil

Maybe so, but the Libs 'saw the light' at the time!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:39 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Maybe so, but the Libs 'saw the light' at the time!!!!!

I think you'll find that the white-hating "Liberals" have protested against ANY War since they were formed!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top