Q&A: How Does UK Keep Track Of Asylum Numbers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Q&A: How Does UK Keep Track Of Asylum Numbers?

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:48 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again; there are NO "Asylum Seekers" in the UK, only "Economic Migrants"! Evil or Very Mad

The UN Charter on asylum states that: "Asylum should be sought, in the first safe Country reached" Twisted Evil

Now, as the UK is surrounded by water, it is impossible for someone to reach us without passing through a "safe" Country first! Twisted Evil

Turn them round at the Borders and send them back, the same way they came, end of problem!! Twisted Evil

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Politics/Immigration-Question-And-Answer-On-UK-Govt-Policy-On-Immigration-And-Asylum-Seekers/Article/201106116004228?lpos=Politics_First_Poilitics_Article_Teaser_Regi_1&lid=ARTICLE_16004228_Immigration%3A_Question_And_Answer_On_UK_Govt_Policy_On_Immigration_And_Asylum_Seekers

Back to top Go down

Re: Q&A: How Does UK Keep Track Of Asylum Numbers?

Post by victorismyhero on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:24 pm

MrDoodles wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again; there are NO "Asylum Seekers" in the UK, only "Economic Migrants"! Evil or Very Mad

The UN Charter on asylum states that: "Asylum should be sought, in the first safe Country reached" Twisted Evil

Now, as the UK is surrounded by water, it is impossible for someone to reach us without passing through a "safe" Country first! Twisted Evil

Turn them round at the Borders and send them back, the same way they came, end of problem!! Twisted Evil

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Politics/Immigration-Question-And-Answer-On-UK-Govt-Policy-On-Immigration-And-Asylum-Seekers/Article/201106116004228?lpos=Politics_First_Poilitics_Article_Teaser_Regi_1&lid=ARTICLE_16004228_Immigration%3A_Question_And_Answer_On_UK_Govt_Policy_On_Immigration_And_Asylum_Seekers

far too simple Mr D.....and what about their "european 'uman rights"?????????????
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top