Tory MP says-dont waste money on gypsies....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tory MP says-dont waste money on gypsies....

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:25 am

Can you believe this selfish clown, and the tories, they believe gysies should have nowhere to live, or any govt help.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/martynoates/2011/02/tory_mp_says_dont_waste_taxpay.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Tory MP says-dont waste money on gypsies....

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:35 pm

JOYDIVISION. wrote:Can you believe this selfish clown, and the tories, they believe gysies should have nowhere to live, or any govt help.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/martynoates/2011/02/tory_mp_says_dont_waste_taxpay.html

Quite right! Twisted Evil

When they start contributing to society, society should then help them back and not until, same as immigrants! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:38 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Quite right! Twisted Evil

When they start contributing to society, society should then help them back and not until, same as immigrants! Twisted Evil

but what of the gypsies who do contribute doodles?, and what of their children?, they are vulnerable, is it not being biased towars gypsies?, especially responsible ones, are they less human than us? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:40 pm

JOYDIVISION. wrote:

but what of the gypsies who do contribute doodles?, and what of their children?, they are vulnerable, is it not being biased towars gypsies?, especially responsible ones, are they less human than us? Shocked

Where exactly are these mythical Gypsies that contribute then? Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:47 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Where exactly are these mythical Gypsies that contribute then? Question

There are some doodles, when i used to taxi in Dundee, i used to have semi-regular fares taking a guy to work from shielhill caravean park on the outskirts of Dundee(think that was the name), at Tealing, nr dundee, and he was alright, a family man who told me he paid his rates etc.

Also, i used to drive the taxi for an older boy, who has his own taxi, and he and his wife live in fife, and they own a caravan on-site, and pay all their rates etc, like us, so some are contributing to society.

Is it not unfair you should tar them all with the same brush doodles?, they are not all the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Sorry JD, I always speak as I find and I know when I used to work in Peterborough and they Camped anywhere near our Dealership, we had to add extra security, to make sure that they weren't trying to walk into any part of the Dealership and just walk out with anything of value, they are incredibly brazen and will do it in broad daylight! Twisted Evil

At night, if we had any 4 wheel drive vehicles on display, they had to be removed and put inside the building, as we knew these would either stolen, or trashed in the process of trying! Twisted Evil

Despite all this, and having state of the art CCTV, one night, they did manage to prise a door open and managed to steal one Technicians Toolbox with about £5,000 of Tools in it, the guy was heart broken the next morning, as he had built it up over years, thankfully the Boss did stand on and replace them all for him, but not really the point! Evil or Very Mad

Plus when the dirty bastards did eventually move on, the sites they had left were absolutely disgusting, with rubbish and human excrement left everywhere! Twisted Evil

But no doubt the one's you have met were lovely! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:55 pm

MrDoodles wrote:Sorry JD, I always speak as I find and I know when I used to work in Peterborough and they Camped anywhere near our Dealership, we had to add extra security, to make sure that they weren't trying to walk into any part of the Dealership and just walk out with anything of value, they are incredibly brazen and will do it in broad daylight! Twisted Evil

At night, if we had any 4 wheel drive vehicles on display, they had to be removed and put inside the building, as we knew these would either stolen, or trashed in the process of trying! Twisted Evil

Despite all this, and having state of the art CCTV, one night, they did manage to prise a door open and managed to steal one Technicians Toolbox with about £5,000 of Tools in it, the guy was heart broken the next morning, as he had built it up over years, thankfully the Boss did stand on and replace them all for him, but not really the point! Evil or Very Mad

Plus when the dirty bastards did eventually move on, the sites they had left were absolutely disgusting, with rubbish and human excrement left everywhere! Twisted Evil

But no doubt the one's you have met were lovely! Rolling Eyes

Indeed Doodles, i know what you mean, i have seen them being moved on after weeks of trespassing on folk's property, you are correct Mr.D, some of them, are a disgrace, and do leave a terrible mess behind them, there is this one guy who drives around in an old bus, he has converted it into a mobile home, he parks up in various places, by the side of the road in the rural areas, he does however, leave the place as he found it, so credit to the gypsies like that, but you are correct doodles, some set a terrible example for their offspring, stealing things and working as cowboy builders etc, with their transit vans.

But some are ok Mr. D,where others are a disgrace, and expect everything for free, as well as steal folk's property, i have no sympathy for that kind, but feel sorry for their young kids, who may copy what they see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:30 am

JOYDIVISION. wrote:

Indeed Doodles, i know what you mean, i have seen them being moved on after weeks of trespassing on folk's property, you are correct Mr.D, some of them, are a disgrace, and do leave a terrible mess behind them, there is this one guy who drives around in an old bus, he has converted it into a mobile home, he parks up in various places, by the side of the road in the rural areas, he does however, leave the place as he found it, so credit to the gypsies like that, but you are correct doodles, some set a terrible example for their offspring, stealing things and working as cowboy builders etc, with their transit vans.

But some are ok Mr. D,where others are a disgrace, and expect everything for free, as well as steal folk's property, i have no sympathy for that kind, but feel sorry for their young kids, who may copy what they see.

Then why start the thread saying how bad the Tories are to them. You lack sufficient nouse to stay on message in your own thread.

Is it any wonder Labour get votes, it's from people unable to tie their own shoe laces like you JD.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top