The End of America Moves Ten Years Closer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The End of America Moves Ten Years Closer

Post by Guest on Tue May 31, 2011 3:47 pm

A new time-lapse map produced by an American research agency has shown that white Americans will be a minority in the United States by 2040, ten years earlier than some previous estimates.

The map, titled America’s Tomorrow, was produced by PolicyLink, a national research agency dedicated to “social equity”.

It predicts the changing racial face of the United States decade by decade, with each stage showing a marked increase in the percentage and distribution of non-white peoples.

The final map, of the US in 2040, shows a country in which the white population is about to become a minority.

This estimate is earlier than recent projections by the US government, who had previously stated that whites would not become a minority until 2050.

Already in the US today, whites are the minority in California, Texas, Hawaii, New Mexico and Washington DC.

Additionally, almost half of all children in America are non-white.

The map, which blacks-only news website “The Root” proudly calls the “browning of America”, is said to be the first visual representation of its kind of the country’s racial future.

In creating the map, PolicyLink used the term “people of color” to denote the populations of blacks, “Hispanics/Latinos” and Asians, and contrasted their growth with the shrinking white population.

Angela Glover Blackwell, the mixed-race Founder & CEO of PolicyLink, said: “This map makes crystal clear just how dramatically the face of America is changing – and how quickly.

“Already, nearly half of all young people are of color, and by 2040, people of color will become our nation's majority.”

Two months ago new census maps and data were released showing the stark geographical divide between America's black and Hispanic (the vast majority of which are Mexican) populations who mostly occupy the Southeast and Southwest respectively.

Unsurprisingly, these areas also accounted for the country’s largest population rises, while the largest falls came in the Midwest, according to 2010 Census Bureau data.

Although Hispanics are concentrated in the Southwest, other areas of the South such as Alabama have posted significant increases in Hispanic population share as well.

In many Southern states, the Hispanic population has doubled from ten years ago, with the Hispanics becoming a larger group than whites in New Mexico by 46 per cent to 40 per cent.

Overall, the Census 2010 data showed that America’s Hispanic population was last year at 50 million, or one in every six of the population.

So-called minority groups were the cause of the United States’ unprecedented 90 per cent population growth since 2000, due to immigration and higher non-white, mostly Mexican, birth rates.

In Britain, indigenous whites are estimated to become a minority by 2066, with while children becoming a minority as soon as 2021.

One wonders if these dates will soon be sharply brought forward also. Question Question Sad

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of America Moves Ten Years Closer

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Hey ACLU! I'm still waiting for my free stuff! Now I'm a MINORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gimmee, gimmee, GIMMEEEE!!!!!

(sarcasm off). Although; I would just love to say this just once to the race baiters we have currently running the U.S.
Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of America Moves Ten Years Closer

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:39 pm

justanAmericangal wrote:Hey ACLU! I'm still waiting for my free stuff! Now I'm a MINORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gimmee, gimmee, GIMMEEEE!!!!!

(sarcasm off). Although; I would just love to say this just once to the race baiters we have currently running the U.S.
Smile

You know who to vote for next November then! Wink Wink

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top