Quiet Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quiet Forum

Post by Admin on Tue May 31, 2011 12:24 pm

Hello Posters.

A few moderators have noted that it is quiet here recently so I thought I would ask what people's thoughts are on this.

In my mind this forum is where posters can drop by, catch up on a debate and post a reasonable and balanced reply to an argument or point. I wasn't under the impression that the forum was for back and fro between posters making quick fire insults and one-liners.

I am more than happy to do some forum promotion this week if you feel that the importance of the debates/discussions depends on the sheer number of posts rather than the quality.

We have some excellent, intelligent posters here - you know who you are - and I do enjoy dropping by and spending time reading some quality points.

But it is half-term this week so I will do some promotion should you feel it needs it.

Let me know either way.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 213
Join date : 2011-02-14

http://electricsky.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Quiet Forum

Post by Guest on Tue May 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Well I've not been on for over 36 hours, as I've been poorly over the weekend and couldn't drag myself out of bed! Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quiet Forum

Post by Guest on Tue May 31, 2011 4:32 pm

Hope you're fighting fit again now MrD. It was horrid weather over the weekend - well here at least - you probably didn't miss much

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quiet Forum

Post by Guest on Tue May 31, 2011 6:24 pm

Seren wrote:Hope you're fighting fit again now MrD. It was horrid weather over the weekend - well here at least - you probably didn't miss much

Not exactly! Sad Sad

But I didn't get out of bed (apart from the loo) for a day and a half! Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quiet Forum

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:08 am

I was so hurt and angered by the slanders against me I very nearly quit entirely. Only my long link with Seren keeps me here. Nobody should have to endure the kind of egregious insults that have been hurled at me and I am still very angry.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quiet Forum

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:03 pm

It's normal for a lot of internet forums to go quieter in the summer months, as people have more to do when the weather is nice and the lighter nights are upon us! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quiet Forum

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:11 pm

John wrote:I was so hurt and angered by the slanders against me I very nearly quit entirely. Only my long link with Seren keeps me here. Nobody should have to endure the kind of egregious insults that have been hurled at me and I am still very angry.


Did I miss something?! pale

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quiet Forum

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:46 pm

MrDoodles wrote:It's normal for a lot of internet forums to go quieter in the summer months, as people have more to do when the weather is nice and the lighter nights are upon us! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

That is true Mr Doodles. Molly, I think I missed it too. Sorry to hear you're angry John x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum