Doctor, victim of a leftie sting operation - or - was it just P.C. gone mad.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doctor, victim of a leftie sting operation - or - was it just P.C. gone mad.

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 10:50 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-13506481 -- If any doctor is to be critisised, it should be for his medical skills or attitude. NOT for trying to help a patient by being sympathetic and taking time to help the patient psycologically. We are always saying that doctors should treat the whole patient not just one isolated symptom. What do others think.

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctor, victim of a leftie sting operation - or - was it just P.C. gone mad.

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 11:00 am

fred bloggs wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-13506481 -- If any doctor is to be critisised, it should be for his medical skills or attitude. NOT for trying to help a patient by being sympathetic and taking time to help the patient psycologically. We are always saying that doctors should treat the whole patient not just one isolated symptom. What do others think.

Just sums up what the PC Lefty Liberals have done to this Christian Country! Sad

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctor, victim of a leftie sting operation - or - was it just P.C. gone mad.

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Would you have reacted so tepidly if your doctor tried to sell you on his MUSLIM faith?

Doctors should shut up and practice medicine, not peddle religion. Godknows the doctor gets it wrong half the time as it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 5:02 pm

John wrote:Would you have reacted so tepidly if your doctor tried to sell you on his MUSLIM faith?

Doctors should shut up and practice medicine, not peddle religion. Godknows the doctor gets it wrong half the time as it is.

My Doctor is actually a lovely Hindu lady, which if she did ever mention her faith, I would just politely tell her that I'm an atheist! Twisted Evil

I wouldn't be reporting her to anyone, in order to try and get her sacked! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 5:50 pm

There is absolutely NOTHING here to suggest a sting at all. I would like to distance this site from the absurd (not to mention paranoid) allegation suggested in the thread title.

This is simply a woman looking out for the interests of her son.

My stance is the same as Johns, faith should be personal and has as much place in our Health service as witch doctors and other such superstitious ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 7:00 pm

eilzel wrote:There is absolutely NOTHING here to suggest a sting at all. I would like to distance this site from the absurd (not to mention paranoid) allegation suggested in the thread title.

This is simply a woman looking out for the interests of her son.

My stance is the same as Johns, faith should be personal and has as much place in our Health service as witch doctors and other such superstitious ideas.

What bit of the choice of two scenarois do you not understand Eilzel. You cannot comprehend that others on here have different opinions to your own. You seem to be grasping at straws. By all means distance your own narrow minded ideas from another posters opinion because you have no reasonable argument to contribute to the discussion, we can all understand that, but it is not your place to take on the role of the site God. This is a discussion forum and every member has the right to his or her opinions. If you disagree with them, put up a reasoned opposite view or if you can't, let others of a higher intellect continue the thread with those who appreciate reasoned and rational discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 7:07 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

What bit of the choice of two scenarois do you not understand Eilzel. You cannot comprehend that others on here have different opinions to your own. You seem to be grasping at straws. By all means distance your own narrow minded ideas from another posters opinion because you have no reasonable argument to contribute to the discussion, we can all understand that, but it is not your place to take on the role of the site God. This is a discussion forum and every member has the right to his or her opinions. If you disagree with them, put up a reasoned opposite view or if you can't, let others of a higher intellect continue the thread with those who appreciate reasoned and rational discussion.

Then the two choices were both allegations making it clear you believe it to be oneor the other. You are like a tabloid mouth piece at times; I'm not taking on the role of God, just sick of reading your drivel wrapped in a velvet bow Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 25, 2011 1:14 am

Notes that my question remains unanswered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 25, 2011 9:41 am

John wrote:Notes that my question remains unanswered.

I thought I'd answered it in my post? Question

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top