Brum Council is giving away council jobs to foreign countries and making their English workers redundant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brum Council is giving away council jobs to foreign countries and making their English workers redundant

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2011 7:55 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-13485931 Absolutely disgusting lefty Liebour policy again. Put the foreign workers first and to hell with our own workers.

Back to top Go down

Re: Brum Council is giving away council jobs to foreign countries and making their English workers redundant

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2011 8:30 pm

I've been telling you guys for over three years now that my industry has been killed off by Labour.

When I've posted about guys who took IT degrees being now without work I've been told on here that it because too many took IT qualifications. I actually fairly sure it was Skemster. If it wasn't I apologise.

But basically IT easily translates across the world so it was an easy industry to sell out on. I know lots of disgruntled IT bods who have played by the rules, bought into the education myth, studied for quite difficult coding degrees, got a few years under their belt before BANG their industry was pulled out from under them JUST as IT became absolutely huge.

Of course by then most of my mates have got married, had children, got mortgages etc etc.

They may as well have just signed on from day one and got all the freebies.

It's a disgrace.

Back to top Go down

Re: Brum Council is giving away council jobs to foreign countries and making their English workers redundant

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2011 8:37 pm

In a statement, Service Birmingham, which has been providing information and communications technology (ICT) systems to the council since 2006, said: "We are talking about a limited number of back office technical roles. No customer-facing staff will be affected.

"It is still early days and we will actively work with our trade union representatives as our plans develop.

so just the poor sods in technical then.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top