He,s got the Fib-Dem look....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He,s got the Fib-Dem look....

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 am

Remember back to the leader,s debate, before the birth of the failed coalition, when Nick FLEGG(now frightened voters away) was gazing into the cameras, with his fake sincere look?

I wonder how many folk fell for that "look". I can say for sure, i knew even at that point, he was no more than a nodding dog, deperate for his 15 mins of fame, but then, some who fell for his "sincere gaze", will now feel rather silly indeed, probably choosing to forget FLEGG'S part in the whole debate.

Just the same as how they same people will now feel so much anger at him and his fib-dem colleagues, who apparently, would be against any rise in tuition fees.

Ashame that, but the piper now has to be paid.

Should have stuck with good old Gordon, our best ever PM !! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: He,s got the Fib-Dem look....

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:19 pm

JOYDIVISION. wrote:Should have stuck with good old Gordon, our best ever PM !! Very Happy

Would that be BEST at flooding the Country with Immigrants, BEST at selling our Gold Reserves at Rock Bottom prices and BEST at bankrupting the Country? Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:49 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Would that be BEST at flooding the Country with Immigrants, BEST at selling our Gold Reserves at Rock Bottom prices and BEST at bankrupting the Country? Question

Yes, i do recall some of the days when thatcher squandered north sea oil revenue etc, and now we are paying the price with severe housing shortages, caused by her selling off housing stock, for sweety money

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:51 pm

JOYDIVISION. wrote:

Yes, i do recall some of the days when thatcher squandered north sea oil revenue etc, and now we are paying the price with severe housing shortages, caused by her selling off housing stock, for sweety money

The only reason we're having housing shortages/housing stock over-priced, is because Liebour let 5 Million Immigrants into the Country in 13 years! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:31 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

The only reason we're having housing shortages/housing stock over-priced, is because Liebour let 5 Million Immigrants into the Country in 13 years! Twisted Evil

nothing to do with thatcher punting council housing stock for as little as 4k then?

if immigrants come here on the basis of willing to contribute towards society and pay their own way, that should be good enough for us. Smile

although, i know this is certainly not the case with many immigrants, who take take take.

But they are not all the same.

Please enthrall me, do you know just how many immigrants were welcomed here, or came here anyway between 1979 and 1996?

I would say ALL past govts have played their part in allowing so many immigrants here, not just Labour. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum