Yet another Loony left trougher MP found guilty. (£30.000 stolen from the tax payer).

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yet another Loony left trougher MP found guilty. (£30.000 stolen from the tax payer).

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 3:57 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-13467137 Of course the Mad PC lefties will say it was an accounting error or a mistake. What do others think ?.

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Loony left trougher MP found guilty. (£30.000 stolen from the tax payer).

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 4:14 pm

fred bloggs wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-13467137 Of course the Mad PC lefties will say it was an accounting error or a mistake. What do others think ?.

Why would anyone say that it was a mistake! He stole money he was not entitled to, nothing like the case of Law, who ended up with LESS money to try and cover being gay. The man stole money and should be jailed. So, do the mad facist right excuse the right wing troughers?

Shall we go back to being nice again?

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Loony left trougher MP found guilty. (£30.000 stolen from the tax payer).

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Fred, do us a favour, instead of just posting links, quote a part of if not the whole article and post that.

As to the story itself, agree with Sassy. What do the angry raving Right wingers think of Tory troughers using expenses for moats and killing rabbits and what-not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 5:15 pm

Instead of critisising the poster Eilzel, Why don't you discuss the news link as was asked. . All posters have a right to put their own views on news items, so let's hear yours on this Liebour trougher!. Are you huffed because you think he should not be convicted?. It is looking like that is the case, do you only think that Non Liebour MP 's are troughers?.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 5:18 pm

fred bloggs wrote:Instead of critisising the poster Eilzel, Why don't you discuss the news link as was asked. . All posters have a right to put their own views on news items, so let's hear yours on this Liebour trougher!. Are you huffed because you think he should not be convicted?. It is looking like that is the case, do you only think that Non Liebour MP 's are troughers?.

I did address the post, you read this part: "As to the story itself, agree with Sassy." New glasses maybe mate?

I gave you advice on posting stories, you don't have to take it.

As to 'angry raving RWers' is that insulting? How about 'Mad PC lefties'. Don't dish it out if you don't like it in return pal Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Don't mind what you call those who are centre and right of centre, Eilzel. Call them what you like!!. It's your right under what is called free speech, something that, if the lefties had got their way, would be defunct by this time. It would appear that the lefty loonies are the ones who don't like the retaliation. So dish out what insults you like against the normal patriotic British citizen Eilzel, It doesn't bother me.

Last edited by fred bloggs on Sat May 21, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 6:21 pm

The hand in the till syndrome has been across the board I reckon.

Tories, Labour and the Lib Dems, the thieves came from across the politica field didn't they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Seren wrote:The hand in the till syndrome has been across the board I reckon.

Tories, Labour and the Lib Dems, the thieves came from across the politica field didn't they?

Absolutely Seren. Totally agree. This time it was the lefty Morley's turn to be convicted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Don't drop the soap in the showers!!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2011 10:34 am

MrDoodles wrote:Don't drop the soap in the showers!!!! lol!

Reminds me of a joke Mr D.

The punch line of which is :-

I don't see any WHEELS !!!!!!!!! Surprised Surprised Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2011 10:46 am

fred bloggs wrote:

Reminds me of a joke Mr D.

The punch line of which is :-

I don't see any WHEELS !!!!!!!!! Surprised Surprised Surprised

Sorry, don't know that one Fred.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2011 10:59 am

Its a forces joke FTL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top