The Evil Bast*rd should be on the end of a rope.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Evil Bast*rd should be on the end of a rope.

Post by Guest on Mon May 16, 2011 5:01 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-13415208 --- Anybody had enough of immigration yet. Some bring their filthy habits over here and abuse babies.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil Bast*rd should be on the end of a rope.

Post by Guest on Mon May 16, 2011 5:42 pm

For crying out loud, don't you see how going on about it being an immigrant takes away from the horror of what actually happened? The are hundreds of english peadophiles, they are all disgusting, and yes, they abuse babes too, its nothing to do with their race, colour or creed. Its about the poor baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ggggrrrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 16, 2011 8:28 pm

sassy1261 wrote:For crying out loud, don't you see how going on about it being an immigrant takes away from the horror of what actually happened? The are hundreds of english peadophiles, they are all disgusting, and yes, they abuse babes too, its nothing to do with their race, colour or creed. Its about the poor baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ggggrrrrrrr

I agree Sassy Sad Unfortunately there are many British paedophiles. Yes they are disgusting, yes they deserve no mercy whatsoever Evil or Very Mad

Poor little girl, 2 years old. Heartbreaking Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 16, 2011 8:34 pm

fred bloggs wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-13415208 --- Anybody had enough of immigration yet. Some bring their filthy habits over here and abuse babies.
As I said on ADO shoot the bastward in the balls and let him bleed to death! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 16, 2011 8:44 pm

David wrote:
As I said on ADO shoot the bastward in the balls and let him bleed to death! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Something has to change David because there are stories daily in the media Sad

Above all else, children need to be protected. If that means that some have to be locked up forever then so be it. I honestly don't believe that paedophiles can be successfully rehabilitated. I can't believe that anyone chooses to be a paedophile, it's inbuilt No

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top